Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdventureGirl 55 View Post
    Hi Adam,

Hopefully, I sent the request for the rally form to the right email address as I know you have a new one.

Thanks,

Lisa
    Yes I got it and just responded!
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I truly want to go to this years Rally and reserved Space 73. My biggest problem is my truck needs a lot of work and I don't know the cost yet. My Social Security check isn't that big so I don't know if I yet have the money. I will try to give a final notice of go or not go by my birthday on June 2 because I don't want to deprive someone who could go but doesn't have a space the chance of going. If I don't go this year I will begin the process of getting everything ready so I can go next year! Next year I will be 80 and there are a lot of people out there still traveling around older than I will be. My RV ambition is still to travel to Alaska and then later travel across Canada West to East then down the East coast then West back to California (if it still exist). God is Good!!
      Gary
      GaryQ
      2007 29-5T, 125 Solar Panels, Inverter, 5th Airborne Sidewinder Combo, Brake Smart Controller, Michelin 16" XPS RIB tires
      2001 Dodge CTD 2500, LB, Dana 80 4.10, AirBags, Smarty, DTT Trans w/Smart Controller, Mag-Hyrtec Trans & Differential Covers, 4 inch Exhaust, PacBrake, 60 Gal Tank

Comment

Sorry to hear of your truck troubles Gary, Hope you get them worked out so I get a chance to chat with you in person. Keep us informed on how things are progressing.
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Well its that time to include all of you in the fun once again!!! Below I have posted the volunteer list, just respond and I will add your name to the list.

NROA Volunteer list
          Be a part of the fun!

MORNING & POT LUCK COFFEE
          Description = Make 2 pots of regular coffee, 1 pot of decaf coffee & 1 pot of hot water
          Started by 6am, clean up coffee pots at 12pm. Then again for the potluck @ 5pm on Thursday.
          Tuesday am - Sunday am:
          Name :

EVENING CAMPFIRE
          Description = Start Campfire each evening around 7:30pm with split wood provided
          Wednesday - Saturday : Vernon

Wednesday - June 19th

Ice Cream Social – 12:15 pm @ Eagles Nest building to start set up.
          Description = Slice up fruit, Bring a cutting board and your favorite knife
          Name: Garry
          Name: Karen
          Name: Mike
          Name: Donna
          Name: Phil
          Name: Ann

Servers – Need three servers to dish up the ice cream
          Name: Jeff
          Name: Nancy
          Name:

White Elephant 2:30pm – Hand out tickets to participates as they check in. Help call out numbers (person with good loud voice)
          Name: Donna
          Name: Greg
          Name: Ed

Thursday - June 20th

POTLUCK Dinner SET UP – 5:30pm
          Description = Make sure coffee & hot water is started. Clean & straighten tables/chairs.
          Name: Bruce
          Name: Shannon

Supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.
          Name: Phil
          Name: Ann

Labels make up for dishes
          Name:

POTLUCK Dinner CLEAN UP -
          Description =Clean & straighten tables/chairs, sweep floor, take out trash if needed.
          Name: Dave
          Name: Sandy
          Name: Ken
          Name: Paula

Sunday June 24th

POTLUCK BREAK FAST SET UP - 8:30am
          Description = Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name: Jim
          Name: Penny
          Name: Neil
          Name: Marilyn

CLEAN UP OF THE EAGLE NEST FOR DEPARTURE - after potluck breakfast

Description = Can’t have to much help with this one! Don’t need to sign up for this just show up!

Tables = Wipe down all, separate out rental tables, Northwood tables(most are embossed with a Arctic Fox logo) from RV parks and place RV parks tables on rolling cart roll outside. Place rental tables inside of building extension canopy and place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer
          Chairs = Wipe down all, separate out rental chairs, Northwood chairs from RV parks chairs. Place Rental chairs inside of the building extension canopy leaning them on the posts, place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer and lean the RV parks chairs outside on the building so the building floors can be swept and mopped.
          Bathrooms = Clean sinks, toilets, restock paper items & sweep/mop floors
          Main building = Clean building sink & fridge. Make sure fridge is empty. Sweep floor & mop.
          Once dry place all chairs in the corner against the wall and roll tables into Eagles Nest.

Big Top Canopy = Remove all chairs and tables. Picnic tables just set to the side out of the way of the canopy coming down. All folding tables and chair move to the correct location for who owns them.
          Take down big top and put all parts on trailer

Rental canopies = stay up - Eastern Oregon Rentals will handles these
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,
            Sandy and I can help with potluck dinner cleanup. David.
            Dave & Sandy
            2017 F250 6.7L Powerstroke 4WD
            2013 Nash 23D
            Equalizer Brand 1400#
            40 Amp AM Solar System
            Trojan T145+

Comment

Thanks Dave
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,
                Ken and I will be the other two for potluck dinner cleanup.
                Ken and Paula Kerfoot

Comment

Originally posted by kkerfoot View Post
                  Adam,
                  Ken and I will be the other two for potluck dinner cleanup.
                  Ken and Paula Kerfoot
                  Thanks , I have got you both added!
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam
                    Donna and I can help slice up fruit for the Ice Cream Social.
                    Mike & Donna Crouch
                    Mike, Donna
                    2013 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, Duramax 6.6/Allison 6sp, LTZ Crew Cab, 4x4
                    2013 Arctic Fox 32-5m 5th wheel

Comment

Originally posted by mcrouch View Post
                      Adam
                      Donna and I can help slice up fruit for the Ice Cream Social.
                      Mike & Donna Crouch
                      Thank you! I got you both added.
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,
                        Penny and I will help with Potluck Breakfast Setup on Sunday @8:30am.
                        Jim Rutledge

Comment

Originally posted by Columbiagorge1 View Post
                          Adam,
                          Penny and I will help with Potluck Breakfast Setup on Sunday @8:30am.
                          Jim Rutledge
                          Got you both added, thank you for the help!
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, If you still need two more for Potluck Breakfast Setup, add Neil and Marilyn Rylander to that list. Smokey

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                              Adam, If you still need two more for Potluck Breakfast Setup, add Neil and Marilyn Rylander to that list. Smokey
                              Thank you Neil ! I got you both added.
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I have been working on the Towing obstacle course(which I updated in post #1) The course now includes items you must weave between, a pool you must toss an item into while driving by, boards you must drive down(with a fun twist) and then the home run back to the finish line which you must cross backwards..... There will be time penalties for going out of bounds or not saying on the boards from end to end but will get time deduction for making a basket into the pool!

Also there will be a fun mini golf contest called Gonzo Golf that Bob has put together. This will be a family friendly event. Not a real tournament, but play at random and when ever you can. Even at 2am... Fighting on the course will cost you.... T's and Holes will be marked (sort of). Most holes will be 6-9" diameter and flagged...

This will be set up for you to play at your leisure but keep track of your score as Bob will be announcing the winner Friday eve at the social gathering.

Questions? Ask Bob Nelson, Rules (if needed) will be made up as we progress with this incredible tournament..
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X