No announcement yet.

Adam's 2019 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 18th - June 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like fun Tom, maybe next year I will go....aww rats looks like I have a rally to go to!
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

2019 NROA Rally - Photo Contest Submission Deadline Midnight - June 7th 2019

Again this year, Northwood will award prizes for photos of your Northwood RV being used in the wilds. If you have a picture(s) that you would like to submit,
      please do so before June 7th to be eligible.

All entries will be judged prior to the rally. The winner will be awarded at the Saturday BBQ on June 22nd.

You must be an attending participant of the 2019 Rally to enter. Photos must include Northwood products. No photos taken before 1993 will be eligible to win.
      Last year's (previous) entries will not be eligible (no repeats).

By entering you are giving Northwood permission to use your photos in their marketing promotions including all print and web media. Including a brief description of the photo location is appreciated.

Send all entries by email only to:

Rich.Zinzer@Northwoodmail.com
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, with regrets please remove Janet and I from attending this years rally. We have site #18. Other aspects of life sometimes just get in the way. We will miss the fun, games and friends.
        2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you will not be able to attend. Hopefully next year you will be able to make it.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Schedule looks pretty full but if workshop options like last year could be worked in, that would be good.
            Bob P
            2008 Ford F350 Super Cab 6.4 PSD 4x4
            2018 AF 29-5T

Comment

Thanks Bob for the feed back. There are still a few slots left to fill on the schedule.
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Torklift is looking to do something new for the participation in this year rally . They are wanting to set up product evaluators for the rallies to try out their products. They have 3 sets of StableLoads, 3 sets of Stow N’ Go or GlowStep Revolution steps, and 3 PowerArmor battery boxes available if there’s a few people at the rally that are wanting to try them before the rally.

If interested or have any questions contact Kerstin Stokes directly via email kerstins@torklift.com They will need to know as soon as possible so they have a chance to have them installed before the rally coming up in a little over a month.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Repost -

2019 NROA Rally - Photo Contest
                  Submission Deadline Midnight - June 7th 2019

Again this year, Northwood will award prizes for photos of your Northwood RV being used in the wilds. If you have a picture(s) that you would like to submit,
                  please do so before June 7th to be eligible.

All entries will be judged prior to the rally. The winner will be awarded at the Saturday BBQ on June 22nd.

You must be an attending participant of the 2019 Rally to enter. Photos must include Northwood products. No photos taken before 1993 will be eligible to win.
                  Last year's (previous) entries will not be eligible (no repeats).

By entering you are giving Northwood permission to use your photos in their marketing promotions including all print and web media. Including a brief description of the photo location is appreciated.

Send all entries by email only to:

Rich.Zinzer@Northwoodmail.com
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    Torklift is looking to do something new for the participation in this year rally . They are wanting to set up product evaluators for the rallies to try out their products. They have 3 sets of StableLoads, 3 sets of Stow N’ Go or GlowStep Revolution steps, and 3 PowerArmor battery boxes available if there’s a few people at the rally that are wanting to try them before the rally.

If interested or have any questions contact Kerstin Stokes directly via email kerstins@torklift.com They will need to know as soon as possible so they have a chance to have them installed before the rally coming up in a little over a month.
                    For anyone wanting to do this, if you have a 22G and you were thinking of trying the Power Armor battery box, don't. They don't fit in that tight space where the batteries go. The box is too tall and hits the front of the trailer where it curves forward above the batteries. Ask me how I know. LOL
                    2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                    2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Adam............."Try out Products" Does that mean they are free, or do we have to give them back? Or free to keep? I'll bet there not free but if so get back to me fast! Thanks. :-) Anything too good to be true, is just that. Right?
                      Last edited by Smokey; 05-01-2019, 03:52 PM. Reason: added sentence.

Comment

Good question, not sure. I included their desired contact email for all questions. So shoot them a email and see what the answer is!
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I sent him an email asking the question. We'll see what he says. If free, I asked to be at top of list for stable loads! :-) The worst he can say is "no".

Comment

Adam, with sincere apologies we will not be able to attend the rally this year due to a Diesel Pusher we just purchased. Not sure if I sent any money, and if I did put it into the camp coffee fund. I will continue to be a member of this group as when I am done with the Alcan and some NASCAR races in the Phoenix area we will be back in a Fox. Brad
                            2015 3500 GMC Denali Dulley and 2014 325M

Comment

Hi Adam,

Hopefully, I sent the request for the rally form to the right email address as I know you have a new one.

Thanks,

Lisa
                              Lisa and Bill (first-time trailer and truck owners, but long-time campers)

2004 Nash 19B - Progressive EMS-HW30C, Maxxis tires (LT)
                              2011 Ram 1500 - Hemi with 5.7

Comment

Originally posted by Ret Millwright View Post
                                Adam, with sincere apologies we will not be able to attend the rally this year due to a Diesel Pusher we just purchased. Not sure if I sent any money, and if I did put it into the camp coffee fund. I will continue to be a member of this group as when I am done with the Alcan and some NASCAR races in the Phoenix area we will be back in a Fox. Brad
                                Sorry to hear you will not make it. If you have not done so already please also notify the park so they can release the site. Enjoy your new motor home!!!!
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X