DF28KS = 1
    WC850 = 1
    N25S = 1
    AF29L = 1
    AF31W = 1
    AF35-5Z = 1

AF35-5Z = 1 listed twice

2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Ok got the first draft of the rally schedule up in the first post. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Haines Steak House --- GREAT choice / delicious food!
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

The miscount of 5th wheels was notable! :-)

Comment

Ok working on activities for the rally and putting together a RV scavenger hunt with both items that have to be found and riddles that have to be solved to figure out the item. As with any activity I never know how many are going to be interested in participating. So just looking for a feed back if this interest you!

I have also started the ordering process for all the items I provide so the DW will be dealing with several ups deliveries over the next couple of weeks! Got the gift bags started as well, just waiting on the art work proof so I can authorize the order. Need to head up to La Grande and Haines but have been waiting for the snow to stop and go away. I dug out the trailer last night as I am considering heading up to La Grande this weekend, just need to call the park and make sure they have a site dug out for us!
            Adam
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

A scavenger hunt sounds like fun. I'm in for it.

Comment

I like the sound of a scavenger hunt. Looking forward to participating.
                2016 Ford F-350, 6.7 Powerstroke, long bed, long wheelbase, crew cab, Banks iDash 1.8 Digital Monitor, Highway Products "Pickup Pak".

2012 Arctic Fox 25Y, 700 watts of solar, two T-145 Trojan 6 volt batteries, Morningstar MPPT controller, Equalizer hitch system

(Previously owned 1997 Nash 25S which we enjoyed from 1996 to 2012.)

Comment

Sounds like fun, count us in!
                  Dave & Sandy
                  2017 F250 6.7L Powerstroke 4WD
                  2013 Nash 23D
                  Equalizer Brand 1400#
                  40 Amp AM Solar System
                  Trojan T145+

Comment

Thanks to the few that responded!!
                    I have been busy getting the rally supplies ordered again today.
                    I have moved the Monday night pre rally dinner location as my previous choice can not handle our large crowd (currently at 87) at the Haines steak house. So after some time on the phone I have switched the dinner to Bud Jacksons sportsman bar and grill on 2209 Adams Ave, La Grande, OR 97850 You can view the menu online by clicking HERE. I will be sending out a email to all as well about this change.
                    For those of you who have attended before have heard this request but I am bring it up again. If you see someone at the rally Monday afternoon in a pickup camper, it would be great if you would approach them and offer to let them ride with you to the dinner is they are going. That way they don't have to uproot there set up to drive there.
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Quilting Ladies of the RV rally Thursday June 20th @ 10am - Class Size: Limit to first 10 that sign up via email to Marie mardave54@gmail.com This is also the email address to use if you have any questions. I (Adam) will cover the cost of the class and lunch but not the book mentioned below. Marie has provided info how to purchase the book below if you wish to.
                      The Quilt shop will open at 9:30 to set up machines

There will again be a quilting class offered during the June RV rally. The class will be “Sparkle
                      Table Runner.” The class is a quick and funky “Star Table Runner,” you will learn an easy way to do both set-in seams and a binding with inside edges.
                      Where: LaGrande Quilt Shop 1107 Washington Ave, La Grande, OR

Supplies:
                      Book: “Absolutely Crazy” from One Sister, pattern on page 24
                      Sewing Machine, basic sewing supplies (thread, pins, scissors, etc)
                      Rotary cutter with new blade
                      Rulers: 6 1/2” x 24 1/2” A ruler with a 60 degree line on it, you could use a 60 degree triangle ruler
                      Wash out marker
                      Freezer paper will be supplied. You may also choose to trace the Sparkle Star before
                      class; using a ruler and pen or pencil, marking all the numbers and letters.
                      Fabric: 7 Fat Quarters with a mix of light, medium, and darks for contrast.

Binding: Demo in class

If you would like to see a picture of what we will be making, I looked up the author of the book, Janet Nesbitt, and typed in “Sparkle Table Runner” and it will give you an idea of what we will be making. I also have looked up the price of the book. If you go to the One Sister site the book is $30 + shipping. The book on Amazon is $21.99 + shipping.

If you are interested in the class please email: Marie Cooper-Thomas mardave54@gmail.com
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

We will miss all of you guys this year. But..... being one of the only weeks we can take off all summer, we have decided to partake in a week of plays, backstage passes, and intense family and friends interaction time. We will be spending the week in Ashland at the Shakespeare Festival rather than doing the rally. Have fun all, looking forward to pictures and reports that do not involve docks leading to trailer doors like last year. BUT, to be on the safe side, everyone should take a pair of rubber boots just in case! If you don't need them this year, you can always use them to hold the dozen cans of bug spray you should take
                        2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                        Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                        2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                        Celia's Gourmet Foods
                        Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Sounds like that was a hard choice to make but my mother appreciates your decision as her son forgot to get her a site at the rally and she ended up in the back row...now she is right next to me! Now with all of this theater experience you are getting this year, we will be expecting you to recreate the Shakespeare experience at next years rally.
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                            Sounds like that was a hard choice to make but my mother appreciates your decision as her son forgot to get her a site at the rally and she ended up in the back row...now she is right next to me! Now with all of this theater experience you are getting this year, we will be expecting you to recreate the Shakespeare experience at next years rally.
                            Those Son's,,,, SHEESHH.....

Let's see, as far as I have been told..... At Shakespeare you get up in the morning, sit around with your family and friends and BS, eat breakfast, sit around a little more with family and friends BS'ing, go watch a play, eat dinner while drinking alcoholic beverages, go watch another play, sit around and have more alcoholic beverages with family and friends while doing more BS'ing, then go to bed so you can do it all over again the next day.

Sounds to me like all the years attending the rally have already prepped me for the Shakespeare experience, I will have nothing more I could add to next years rally except more practicing for the next time we go to Ashland!!!!!
                            2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                            Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                            2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                            Celia's Gourmet Foods
                            Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Sounds like our new neighbor in #9 is an upgrade! Seriously, we will miss you and Jill, Tom, but it woulds like a great trip.
                              Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                              2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                              2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                              2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

OK I have changed the first post on this thread with the below info after meeting with the restaurant manager this weekend for those who are going to the rally pre-dinner. She assures me they do this size of a group all the time with no problems - also I made arrangements to have a couple trays of veggie's and cracker/cheese appetizers available in the restaurant for you all to nibble when you get there. If you have any questions let me know.

5:00 - 5:45 pm arrival - Pre-rally Dinner at Bud Jacksons sportsman bar and grill. You can view the menu online by clicking HERE. . Sign ups are on the rally sign up form.
                                Contact/Address info = 2209 Adams Ave, La Grande, OR 97850 541-962-7858
                                Since we are a large group this year (approx 20 more then before) I have reserved the whole restaurant and again since we are such a large group instead of all arriving at once I made the reservation starting at 5pm and extending to 5:45 so you can go when you want in that time period. If we are this large again next year I will be doing it different!
                                Almost forgot ...Parking. There are approx 15 parking at the restaurant and parking on both sides of the street out front (Adams Ave) also at Safeway just a stones throw away!
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X