No announcement yet.

Adam's 2019 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 18th - June 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be in Space #31 this year. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. Thanks again Adam for the great job you do setting up and running this event. And thank you to those of you giving Adam a hand. It is a fun and educational event and we have made many good friends there. See you all soon.

Comment

Thanks all for the nice comments on the rally, it is fun in a busy way to do! I wish it could accommodate more members but growing the park so far is not feasible for the owners yet.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Ok received the first 16 forms yesterday and have entered them. As before I put the list under the first post, I am sure I have received more and are waiting for me at the shop!
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Ok knowing that I probably did have several sign ups waiting for me at work and more coming Monday I went over this morning and brought them home. Just got them typed in. Look over the list and let me know if I have made any mistakes and I will correct them after church today.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Ok just got yesterdays rally forms typed in, that is 41 that I have received. We will see what I get in today's mail!
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Left a message with Hot Springs last night inquiring about changing site. Got return call today saying only 2 or 3 sites left. We stayed put and happy. I think they were 78 and 24? :-)

Comment

Adam, any updates to the attendance list? Sent my registration in a few weeks ago what to make sure you got it!
                2015 Nash 23D 2013 Ford F-150 Ecoboost screw, 4x4.

Comment

Adam has gone missing, and we don't expect to find him for about another week. I think his last whereabouts were under an umbrella in the Carribian somewhere, but I have total faith his abductors will return him at some point in the future...
                  2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                  Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                  2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                  Celia's Gourmet Foods
                  Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Thanks Shotgun
                    GaryQ
                    2007 29-5T, 125 Solar Panels, Inverter, 5th Airborne Sidewinder Combo, Brake Smart Controller, Michelin 16" XPS RIB tires
                    2001 Dodge CTD 2500, LB, Dana 80 4.10, AirBags, Smarty, DTT Trans w/Smart Controller, Mag-Hyrtec Trans & Differential Covers, 4 inch Exhaust, PacBrake, 60 Gal Tank

Comment

Left a message with Hot Springs last night inquiring about changing site. Got return call today saying only 2 or 3 sites left. We stayed put and happy. I think they were 78 and 24? :-) Post intended many days ago. Didn't hit go it seems.

Comment

Ok back from vacation we had a great and very relaxing time but then had to come back home! Got in at midnight and came home to a my furnace was not working and a self flushing toilet in the basement bathroom. Simple turning off the water supply to the toilet took car of that problem until later but the furnace was another subject. When I built the house I did install a second heating system to function as a back up but have not turned in on since its install in 1991. Got a surprise after taking the time to clean it that it did not work... just a lot of zapping noise then smoke....guess I should of been exercising it every now and then to make sure it was ready when/needed. Just never had a lick of problem with the furnace. Yes could of just built a fire but didn't want to have to feed it during the night. Anyway after a couple of hours was able to figure out what was going on with the zoning module and work up a bypass to get things going. Finally got to bed and just crashed. Woke up this morning with my oldest calling apologizing for her 17 year old son who I now know got together with some of his friends to have a over night party at our house while we were gone....you know the old each child told there parent they were staying at the others house. Not sure how comfortable they were as I had turned off all the water in the house. He is on his way down now to look me in the eye and confess. But the vacation was really relaxing!

Ok got all my site tech emails answered and all sign up requests fill and some of the rally sign ups done but now I am done for the day as I feel the relaxation from vacation being reversed and that is not suppose to happen until after the first day back to work which is not until tomorrow!!!!

So I still have a pile of rally forms here and will work my way though them this week and get those confirmations out to everyone.
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Just some fun (Needed distraction from work) data based on the first 68 rally attendee's

States
                          OR = 23
                          CA = 16
                          ID = 11
                          WA = 11
                          NV = 4
                          UT = 1
                          SD = 1
                          FL = 1
                          SK = 1

Looks like Oregon is top state this year, I think its the first year for Oregon. California and Washington seem to be lower then in previous years. Looks like we have one doing the long, long drive from Florida!

Model #'s
                          AF27-5L = 13
                          AF29-5T = 8
                          AF25Y = 7
                          AF29-5K = 6
                          FM235RLS = 4
                          N23D = 4
                          AF32A = 2
                          AF26X = 2
                          AF990 = 2
                          AF29V = 2
                          AF25R = 2
                          AF30U = 1
                          AF32-5M = 1
                          AF24J = 1
                          AF35-5Z = 1
                          DF28KS = 1
                          WC850 = 1
                          N25S = 1
                          AF29L = 1
                          AF31W = 1
                          AF35-5Z = 1
                          AF27T = 1
                          AF31D = 1
                          AF25W = 1
                          AF1140 = 1
                          DF21S = 1
                          FM23-5 = 1
                          AF25S = 1
                          AF29-5L = 1

Wow, what a wide selection of models showing up this year!!!

Ok so that makes for
                          Trailers = 15
                          Fifthwheels = 9
                          Toy haulers = 2
                          Campers = 3

Oldest unit this year so far is WalterG from Idaho showing up in his 97 Nash 25S!!!!

Disclaimer - above info is just for fun and may not be accurate!

Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I notice you do not identify me as being from Saskatchewan Canada.
                            2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLT CREWCAB 4X4 LONGBOX DURAMAX ALLISON HENSILY BD1 TRAILER SAVER 5TH 12" back up screen
                            2018 ARCTIC SILVER FOX 5TH WHEEL 27.5 DREAM DINETTE TOPPERS Living/Dining and Ward Alumaguard Main Awning Low Pro AC w /Ducting 4 Holding Tank Heat Pads 4 Point Powered Leveling & stab jacks 4 Tadi Bros Wireless Back Up Cameras Zamp Solar 530 watts ZS-30 AW Controller Goodyear Endurance ST 235/80R Load Range E TIREMINDRES for pres & temp.

Comment

Originally posted by Stubblejumper View Post
                              I notice you do not identify me as being from Saskatchewan Canada.
                              Didn't you see my disclaimer for errors...

I have corrected my error!
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Just some fun (Needed distraction from work) data based on the first 68 rally attendee's
                                Wow, what a wide selection of models showing up this year!!!
                                And not one 22H in the crowd yet, crazy!!!
                                2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                                Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                                2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                                Celia's Gourmet Foods
                                Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Working...
                                X