No announcement yet.

Adam's 2019 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 18th - June 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes we are almost at the starting gate but make sure you read though the procedure and allowed times/contact methods below.

Grande Hot Springs Resort # (541) 963-5253 and they will start taking your reservation Jan 1st 8am . Contact them directly to make arrangement for a site. When you make your reservations make sure you tell them you are with the "Northwood Rv Owners Association" and are attending the 2019 rally. AARP, AAA or Good Sam discounts maybe available so if you are a member make sure you mention it. There is space for 78 units and it's a first come first serve so get your forms into me early.

Online Reservations are preferred at first, as they allow the quickest reservation processing. Requesting a specific site or other special requests can be made in the comment section of the reservation form. The online reservation link below is available from January 1, 12:01am PST to January 3rd 11:59pm PST:

http://www.grandehotsprings.com/reservation/

Please note: Any online reservations made before 12:01am PST or phone reservations before 8:00am PST will go to the end of the list.

After January 4th, all online reservations will need to be sent as a direct email or phoned in, as the online booking system will be blocked to prevent over-booking.

Once the rally has filled up, the RV park is in charge of starting a waiting list, as each year there are some cancellations. If you are interested in being on the waiting list give them a call. (541) 963-5253. If there is an opening they will call in order of the waiting list. If you do not answer they will hang up and call the next person on the list. No message will be left. I know this sounds harsh but is does not work out to leave messages. If you are bypassed due to not answering then your name will go to the top of the list in the order of called but not answered for the next opening that comes about.

Please read below so very important!

Do to the increasing interest in attending this annual rally I am going to have to start enforcing the rule that only those who currently own Northwood MFG products will be able to attend the rally. Its only fair to those who are Northwood owners.

Once I start taking sign ups for the rally(after January 1st 2019)The park will hold your spot for 30 day but if I do not have your form in my hand within that time period the site reservation will be cancelled and available for the next person who calls. So make sure once your get that site reserved you get that sign up form to me. I will email you once I get it.

Click HERE for the sign up form. If the link does not work send me an email to NROA2003@Yahoo.com and I will reply back with the form attached.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

At 8 am they are not answering their phone. Say 10 AM! :-(

Comment

:Make that 8:03 AM :-)

Comment

Good morning and happy new year to all. We just got our confirmation email for site 17. Canít wait to see everyone
          2013 Arctic Fox 990 milestone, 2016 Ford F-350 King Ranch

Comment

Adam, I am new...just made rv park reservation for rally. How do I register with you? Thanks. Fox & Hound

Comment

Originally posted by Fox & Hound View Post
              Adam, I am new...just made rv park reservation for rally. How do I register with you? Thanks. Fox & Hound
              Click HERE for the sign up form. If the link does not work send me an email to NROA2003@Yahoo.com and I will reply back with the form attached. The instructions are on the top of the form.
              Adam
              07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I called again about 8:30 and they already had 30 sites reserved via email. I goofed up on that :-) . Have site 41 which I'm sure will be just fine. Happy New Year all!!!
                Last edited by Smokey; 01-01-2019, 10:38 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                  Di called again about 8:30 and they already had 30 sites reserved via email. I goofed up. Have site 41 which I'm sure will be just fine. min
                  Got an email time stamped 9:30am and they said they were at 48 site reserved. That's over half full in just 90 minutes!
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

The form is on its way. We will be in site #2.
                    2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLT CREWCAB 4X4 LONGBOX DURAMAX ALLISON HENSILY BD1 TRAILER SAVER 5TH 12" back up screen
                    2018 ARCTIC SILVER FOX 5TH WHEEL 27.5 DREAM DINETTE TOPPERS Living/Dining and Ward Alumaguard Main Awning Low Pro AC w /Ducting 4 Holding Tank Heat Pads 4 Point Powered Leveling & stab jacks 4 Tadi Bros Wireless Back Up Cameras Zamp Solar 530 watts ZS-30 AW Controller Goodyear Endurance ST 235/80R Load Range E TIREMINDRES for pres & temp.

Comment

Originally posted by Stubblejumper View Post
                      The form is on its way. We will be in site #2.
                      FYI, I am going to be getting a lot of mail all at once, as I enter each of you into my many data bases I will let you know but please be patience and allow 30 days as I do get bogged down by work so I can only do so many a day and it probably won't help that I am leaving in about a week for some much needed stress relief time.
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam
                        Reserved site 73 at about 1:30. There should be about 14 sites left. The person I talked to said they are really filling up fast. I will mail in my form in the morning. I still have an old badge. See you there.
                        Gary Quigley (GaryCQ)
                        GaryQ
                        2007 29-5T, 125 Solar Panels, Inverter, 5th Airborne Sidewinder Combo, Brake Smart Controller, Michelin 16" XPS RIB tires
                        2001 Dodge CTD 2500, LB, Dana 80 4.10, AirBags, Smarty, DTT Trans w/Smart Controller, Mag-Hyrtec Trans & Differential Covers, 4 inch Exhaust, PacBrake, 60 Gal Tank

Comment

Yes they sent me an email about 1:30 saying there was just 15 left!!!
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Wow, the spaces filled up faster than I thought. Good to see. Sadly, we won't be coming this year. I look forward to see the great pics and to "hear" all about it from the posts.
                            2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Hubby and I secured site #66 January 1st at 8:30 am. We chose the same site we had last year because it was on higher ground so we suffered little flooding in the brief rain shower we all enjoyed. See you all there.
                              2016 Ford F-350, 6.7 Powerstroke, long bed, long wheelbase, crew cab, Banks iDash 1.8 Digital Monitor, Highway Products "Pickup Pak".

2012 Arctic Fox 25Y, 700 watts of solar, two T-145 Trojan 6 volt batteries, Morningstar MPPT controller, Equalizer hitch system

(Previously owned 1997 Nash 25S which we enjoyed from 1996 to 2012.)

Comment

Wow! Pretty amazing how quickly itís filling up. Just goes to show what a great job Adam is doing in organizing and wrangling the group.

Thanks Adam.

We we are not going to make it this year - leaving more room for 1st timers.

Enjoy the Rally and please post pics.

Bill & Mary
                                Bill, Mary, and Scottie
                                2015 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, SRW, Hensley BD-3 Hitch
                                2017 AF 27-5L
                                http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/719790.png

Comment

Working...
                                X