Adam's 2019 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 18th - June 23rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam's 2019 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 18th - June 23rd

The format for the rally is always the same on the date - rally is first Tuesday following Fathers Day

We will be gathering at Grande Hot Springs Resort Their contact # (541) 963-5253 and they will start taking your reservation Jan 1st 8am . Contact them directly to make arrangement for a site. When you make your reservations make sure you tell them you are with the "Northwood Rv Owners Association" and are attending the 2019 rally. AARP, AAA or Good Sam discounts maybe available so if you are a member make sure you mention it. There is space for 78 units and it's a first come first serve so get your forms into me early.

Online Reservations are preferred at first, as they allow the quickest reservation processing. Requesting a specific site or other special requests can be made in the comment section of the reservation form. The online reservation link below is available from January 1, 12:01am PST to January 3rd 11:59pm PST:

http://www.grandehotsprings.com/reservation/

Please note: Any online reservations made before 12:01am PST or phone reservations before 8:00am PST will go to the end of the list.

After January 4th, all online reservations will need to be sent as a direct email or phoned in, as the online booking system will be blocked to prevent over-booking.

Once the rally has filled up, the RV park is in charge of starting a waiting list, as each year there are some cancellations. If you are interested in being on the waiting list give them a call. (541) 963-5253. If there is an opening they will call in order of the waiting list. If you do not answer they will hang up and call the next person on the list. No message will be left. I know this sounds harsh but is does not work out to leave messages. If you are bypassed due to not answering then your name will go to the top of the list in the order of called but not answered for the next opening that comes about.

Please read below so very important!

Do to the increasing interest in attending this annual rally I am going to have to start enforcing the rule that only those who currently own Northwood MFG products will be able to attend the rally. Its only fair to those who are Northwood owners.

Once I start taking sign ups for the rally(after January 1st 2019)The park will hold your spot for 30 day but if I do not have your form in my hand within that time period the site reservation will be cancelled and available for the next person who calls. So make sure once your get that site reserved you get that sign up form to me. I will email you once I get it.

Directions to the RV park from La Grande:
    Exit #265 off of highway 84 by flying J station
    At the stop sign at the bottom of the exit ramp turn right(south) onto 203 for 5-7 miles. RV Park is on right down short 1/4 mile gravel road.

No the sign up form is not available at this time but will be on Jan 1st
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

I am trying to not teach summer school next year, so this may be my chance. I donít see the information about a weather guarantee.
    On a serious note, should we reserve a space and then register with you, Adam? I donít know the protocol.
    Mark and Anita
    2012 AF 22H dutifully following a 2014 F-350 diesel SB

Comment

Originally posted by ProfQuinn View Post
      I am trying to not teach summer school next year, so this may be my chance. I donít see the information about a weather guarantee.
      On a serious note, should we reserve a space and then register with you, Adam? I donít know the protocol.
      I do provide a guarantee there will some weather....

Yes that is the protocol, got distracted by work and now need to head out but I will be posting/editing/adding more info soon.
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        I do provide a guarantee there will some weather....
        Those of us there last summer can vouch for his guarantee for sure. But this year Adam please be easier on everyone with the choice of weather.

2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 68,000 miles. Added Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge II.
        2018 Nash 26N. 540W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners,
        2015 Nash 17K Previous

Let's Go Geocaching!

Comment

It was good to test how water tight your unit is....mine failed on the lower part of the window where the weep holes are.

Ok working with the park and came up with this years booking process, its posted here and on the 1st post as well.

Online Reservations are preferred at first, as they allow the quickest reservation processing. Requesting a specific site or other special requests can be made in the comment section of the reservation form. The online reservation link below is available from January 1, 12:01am PST to January 3rd 11:59pm PST:

http://www.grandehotsprings.com/reservation/

Please note: Any online reservations made before 12:01am PST or phone reservations before 8:00am PST will go to the end of the list.

After January 4th, all online reservations will need to be sent as a direct email or phoned in, as the online booking system will be blocked to prevent over-booking.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,
            If you are planning rain like last year, you better bring your water wings!!
            If possable the blind backing contest was a great event.

Housted
            2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
            2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
            https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
            Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
            Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Originally posted by Housted View Post
              Adam,
              If possible the blind backing contest was a great event.

Housted
              Oh you know we have to do the driving contest again but this year it will be a different challenge.
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
              X