2019 East Coast Rally... MARYLAND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 East Coast Rally... MARYLAND

Just to get everyone planning. Ron has gotten the campground set but we're going to have to change the dates from fall to spring. Dates will be May 3 - 5th, first weekend in MAY. He knows from experience that the biting bugs in September is bad enough to avoid it then.

I am waiting for them to call me with MY reservation information and I will get the particulars from them then pass them on to you. Should be in the next day or two.

Hopefully the date change won't be a big problem for us with this advance notice.
    BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
    2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
    2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Can't wait we had such a good time with everyone. God willing we will be there.
    TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

AF Silver Edition 2018 32 A:
    Slide out toppers with Alumaguard, Alumaguard Main Awning, 24" TV Bedroom, 15K Low Profile air w/ducting, Fantastic fans, Power Scissor Jacks, Slow Rise Night Shades, Holding Tank Heat Pads, Fireplace, 50 Amp Service, 2 Cross Stitch Swivel Rocker Recliners, Rear View Camera, LP 2nd air, 2" Receiver

Comment

Name of campground??????
      Lee and Judy
      SOB

Comment

I hear ya Lee, but haven't received the info I wanted from the campground yet....but I'll give you what I have.

Island Resort Campground ( http://www.islandresort.org/ ). Do NOT sign up on line as it will be refused. Call them on land line: 1-888-641-9834 or 410-641-9838 and tell them you are with the Arctic Fox group. Go to the web site ( above) and see that we are in spots 2-17. I know that 16 & 17 are already taken by myself and Ron. Have credit card handy to save your reservation. They will charge for first day to hold your site. There are overflow sites if we need them..but it's first come first serve They do frequently sell out weekends.

We are looking into possibility of renting the gazebo for the pot luck dinner - if too expensive, we will pass and we'll have to resort to how we did it in PA. If I hear anything different after I hear from them, I will post again. OH- they close for the winter on December 14. So if you haven't reserved by then you'll have to wait until they reopen. That looks like April 1st 2019.
        2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

I called today and we are booked. We will be in site 14.
          TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

Slide out toppers with Alumaguard, Alumaguard Main Awning, 24" TV Bedroom, 15K Low Profile air w/ducting, Fantastic fans, Power Scissor Jacks, Slow Rise Night Shades, Holding Tank Heat Pads, Fireplace, 50 Amp Service, 2 Cross Stitch Swivel Rocker Recliners, Rear View Camera, LP 2nd air, 2" Receiver

Comment

Bumping up to show.
            2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Harry & Mary will be there. Have site 13.
              Harry and Mary
              2017 AF 27-5l 2016 Ford diesel dually

Comment

When are most thinking of arriving? We are going to arrive on Thursday departing Sunday.

Comment

I'm going to be there Thur-Sun also. I think Ron will be too.
                  2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Great, tell Penny we said hello.

Comment

Will be there Wednesday evening. Meeting friends in the area.
                      Harry and Mary
                      2017 AF 27-5l 2016 Ford diesel dually

Comment

Believe it or not, per Apple Map MD is about 20 miles closer to us than OR so we’ll join you. We’re in Space 11.
                        Jerry, Kathie, &
                        Bo, one giant Lab
                        2019 AF27-5
                        2017 Nash 24M (Sold)
                        2016 F250, 4X4, 6.7L
                        Added 2 leaf springs each side
                        50 gal Titan Fuel Tank
                        Pressure Pro TPMS
                        blog: 7rwanderers.wordpress.com

Comment

Will be GREAT to meet you and Kathie next spring !
                          2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Thanks we’re looking forward to meeting y’all.
                            Jerry, Kathie, &
                            Bo, one giant Lab
                            2019 AF27-5
                            2017 Nash 24M (Sold)
                            2016 F250, 4X4, 6.7L
                            Added 2 leaf springs each side
                            50 gal Titan Fuel Tank
                            Pressure Pro TPMS
                            blog: 7rwanderers.wordpress.com

Comment

Happy NewYear Eastcoasters. See you in 4 months
                              Lee and Judy