Adam's 2018 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 19th - June 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Copper865 View Post
    Adam : If you still need folks for the Potluck setup Mary and I can fill the remaining spots.
    Thanks , looks like the only place I have left is Sunday morning potluck clean up.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• Adam : Ok then, we can take those slots.
      2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

• Ok I am scrabbling to get things finished up on my list. I see I have not announced this years movie for movie night so here it is "Gone Fishin" Rated PG

Now I am heading back out to the trailer to work on my packing list
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Right now the weather looks great, in the mid to upper 80's and sunny all week. Let's hope it stays that way!!!!
          2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
          Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
          2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
          Celia's Gourmet Foods
          Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

• Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
            Right now the weather looks great, in the mid to upper 80's and sunny all week. Let's hope it stays that way!!!!
            Warm days and cool nights --- can't beat that .
            Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

• Ok on my final list if things to get done before leaving town is the small group session details. Given the changes in companies strategies its gotten harder to get mfg to send out reps to give us talks on their products. It was suggested that with such a wealth of wisdom within our own group why don't we host our own seminars!
              So this year we will have three topics 1-Ham Radios 2-Solar systems 3-Holding tanks maintenance and usage. All three discussion will be happening at the same time and will take place 1pm to 2:30pm in the Eagles Nest. What I need is two volunteers to get the discussion started, one at the Solar area and another at the Holding tank area. Woody has already volunteered for the Ham Radio area. You are not their to field all the questions just get it started and let the group discuss and answer each question that come up. I hope that makes sense. If you would like to help out or have question please reply back.
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• I can do GPS and geocaching if anyone would like.
                Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

• Ok I am printing out all the schedules, lists, etc now, so no more changes allowed.....
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I can do GPS and geocaching if anyone would like.
                    I'm (the Mrs) in.
                    2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
                    2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, 480w solar, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

I can do GPS and geocaching if anyone would like.
                      ? Thanks Tom but I am looking for someone to start the discussion on Solar or Holding tanks!
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• No thanks, holding tanks are not my "cup of tea" and I do not know anything about solar panels other than they need sun...
                        Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

• Ok just looking though all these post to make sure I was not forgetting any thing and my timing to post no more changes was poorly timed after shotguns offer for gps but it was not meant in response to his post! It was in reference to all the changes that have happen behind the scenes here in this last week that affected poor Rich & Matt at Northwood!
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Ok we are all hitched up, packed and ready to get on the road to start setting up. See everyone there and drive safely.
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• We are leaving today and spend the first night in Winnemucca. Was planning on leaving early today but when walking out to leave at 6:30 this morning I found our water main to the house was blowing 6' in the air next to the house. So that had to be fixed.
                              Rich

2016 Chevrolet 3500HD LT Dually 4x4 DMax/Allison, B&W RVK 3700, Extreme Air Onboard Air Compressor
                              2014 Arctic Fox 29 5T, TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitor, Honda 2000i Generator, Sailun S637 G Tires, Titan Disc Brakes

Semper Fi USMC 1981 - 1985

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/548548.png

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsDrivr View Post
                                We are leaving today and spend the first night in Winnemucca. Was planning on leaving early today but when walking out to leave at 6:30 this morning I found our water main to the house was blowing 6' in the air next to the house. So that had to be fixed.
                                Wow Hope that repair went smooth!

We arrived safely and the canopies are up, got the welcome bags put together in only slightly more then three hours. Tomorrow will start decorating the "sewing hut" then set up the tables and chairs. Then start designing the back up course, Rich from Northwood and his crew went up and beyond designing this mini trailer for me as well as installing the hitch ball on the back of Ron's golf cart!!!!!!
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X