Adam's 2018 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 19th - June 24th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post

Well could use some help with the potluck meals so I have re-posted it.

Its that time to include all of you in the fun!!! Below I have posted the volunteer list, just respond and I will add your name to the list.

2018 NROA Volunteer list - Be a part of the fun

POTLUCK Dinner SET UP – 5:30pm
    Description = Make sure coffee & hot water is started. Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name: Dave
    Name: Marie
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:

POT LUCK Dinner CLEAN UP -
    Description = Put away left over dishes/silverware/napkins back in Potluck dinner tote. Clean & straighten tables/chairs, sweep floor, clean coffee pots & take out trash if needed.

Name:Mike
    Name:Cathy
    Name:Will
    Name:Barbera
    Name:Rich
    Name:Kristi

Sunday June 24th

POT LUCK BREAK FAST SET UP - 8:30am
    Description = Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name:Kirk
    Name:Kay
    Name:
    Name:
    Scott and Laura will help with Potluck dinner set up :-)

Comment

Adam,,, As usual at these rally's, Tom & Jill will sit on their backsides and watch everyone else work endlessly and do absolutely nothing to help.
      2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
      Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
      2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
      Celia's Gourmet Foods
      Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Jill and I will be bringing our Balsamic Vinegar's and Olive Oils with us again this year, if anyone has a special request or would like to order large quantities, please let us know ahead of time so we can bring what you want. Don't forget about Friday, 11:00am in the Eagles Nest, Jill and I will be doing our world famous balsamic and olive oil demonstrations, sharing our 10 years of knowledge in the business, serving some yummy morsels, and will have almost all our flavors on tap for tasting samples. Come have some fun, learn what you can do with our products, and enjoy the worlds BEST Balsamic Vinegar's and Extra Virgin Olive Oils from the largest Vinegar and EVOO Company in the Northwest!!!
        Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
          Adam,,, As usual at these rally's, Tom & Jill will sit on their backsides and watch everyone else work endlessly and do absolutely nothing to help.
          I do not know about that as you have always been an entertaining neighbor at the rally!
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Scott and Laura will help with Potluck dinner set up :-)
            Thanks Laura....don't forget to tell Scott you volunteered him as well!
            Adam
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

I do not know about that as you have always been an entertaining neighbor at the rally!
              Well we try, but.. I am just kidding, we are always there when something needs doing, so just let us know if we do not see something and we will be there to help. One question though, I do not see any BINGO except Tuesday this year????? I will be the caller if you want....
              Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

I already know I can count on you too to help. You know I will probably take you up on that bingo offer! The schedule is so full I could only do one this year.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

We won't make the rally this year, but because of your recommendations, we will be staying at the
                  Grande RV resort after having some work done in Union Gap, WA at Canopy Country RV, specifically,
                  Big Foot auto leveling system and Torklite steps.
                  Kim + Betsy
                  2017 AF 35-5Z
                  2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Originally posted by BZawlocki View Post
                    Reminder Note About Potluck.

It is important that you label everything you bring to the potluck - spoons, lids, potholders, etc. because stuff gets separated.

Last year our crockpot lid was switched with someone else's. We are bringing "someone else's" lid back this year and hope to swap lids.

Moral to this story - LABEL EVERYTHING!

SIgned,

The Boss

I think we have that lid! We will be bringing said lid back again as well. We will have to find each other, we will be in #73.
                    ----------------------------------
                    2010 Dodge 1500 SLT 5.7 Hemi, TRX 4x4
                    1997 Nash 25S Travel Trailer
                    http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/fileda...photoid=221486

Comment

• Originally posted by WalterG View Post

I think we have that lid! We will be bringing said lid back again as well. We will have to find each other, we will be in #73.
                      YEA! We are in site 80 - you bring the lid - we'll bring the wine!

Bill & Mary
                      Bill, Mary, and Scottie
                      2015 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, SRW, Hensley BD-3 Hitch
                      2017 AF 27-5L
                      http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/719790.png

Comment

• Jen and myself (Dave) will join Potluck set up crew Sat.
                        2017 27-5i,Solar,Generator,Deleted carpet,2000 watt Xandrex inverter,all the bells and whistles,Welded to frame motorcycle rack in rear, 2016 Ram 2500 Diesel,Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Comment

• Adam : If you still need folks for the Potluck setup Mary and I can fill the remaining spots.
                          2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

• It looks like we will be able to get out of here early enough to make Mamacitas for dinner. Is there room for two more?
                            Ken and Rita Madsen
                            2018 GMC 3500 Duramax, 2016 27-5L AF

Comment

• Since we are leaving on business and have no more time, today was "wash the trailer so we are not so embarrassed" day. The best part was drinking the 2 beers while the awning cleaned itself. If I have a nice white spot in my hair next to the gray stuff, well I do not have any disease, it was just the bleach dripping off the awning while I sprayed it (some people pay big bucks for this highlight, mine came free). We get back on Sunday, and hope to do the turnaround and leave Monday and at least make it to La Grande on Tuesday for the backing contest. Gotta love being so frickin busy that you don't have time for personal stuff..... NOT.....
                              Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

• Originally posted by MtCamper View Post
                                It looks like we will be able to get out of here early enough to make Mamacitas for dinner. Is there room for two more?
                                Yes there is! I will add you both to the reservations.

Jen and myself (Dave) will join Potluck set up crew Sat.
                                Got you added, thanks for the help!
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X