Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do, Adam
    Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank, Titan Disc Brakes, MorRyde SRE4000

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

What day is Performance Brakes doing their vendor presentation?
      Bruce & Shannon
      Redmond Washington
      2017 Arctic Fox 27-5L
      2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD High Country Edition

Comment

I have the complete rally schedule in post #1 of this thread.
        Adam
        2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's
        Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

For the Joseph trip, if people did not sign up for the trip and they drive themselves over, would they be included in the group or on thier own
          ----------------------------------
          2010 Dodge 1500 SLT 5.7 Hemi, TRX 4x4
          1997 Nash 25S Travel Trailer
          http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/fileda...photoid=221486

Comment

2018 NROA Volunteer list - Be a part of the fun

Well its that time to include all of you in the fun!!! Below I have posted the volunteer list, just respond and I will add your name to the list.

MORNING & POT LUCK COFFEE
            Description = Make 2 pots of regular coffee, 1 pot of decaf coffee & 1 pot of hot water
            Started by 6am, clean up coffee pots at 12pm. Then again for the potluck @ 5pm on Thursday.

Tuesday - Sunday: Scott

EVENING CAMPFIRE
            Description = Start Campfire each evening around 7:30pm with split wood provided
            Wednesday - Saturday : Vernon

Wednesday - June 20th

Ice Cream Social – 12:30 pm @ Eagles Nest building to start set up.
            Description = Set out dishes, silverware, napkins. Slice up fruit, etc. Dish up ice cream during event.

Name: Ed
            Name: Gwen
            Name: Ralph
            Name: Beth
            Name: Karin
            Name: Mary
            Name: Walter
            Name: Sherri

White Elephant 2:30pm – Hand out tickets to participates as they check in. Help call out numbers (person with good loud voice)

Name: Donna
            Name: Ed

Thursday - June 21st

Tour bus leaders – Head count onto bus at park and Joseph for return – plus hand out lunch tickets on bus
            Bus #1 Scott & Laura
            Bus #2 David & Donna

POTLUCK Dinner SET UP – 5:30pm
            Description = Make sure coffee & hot water is started. Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name: Dave
            Name: Marie
            Name: Scott
            Name: Laura
            Name: Dave
            Name: Jen

POT LUCK Dinner CLEAN UP -
            Description = Put away left over dishes/silverware/napkins back in Potluck dinner tote. Clean & straighten tables/chairs, sweep floor, clean coffee pots & take out trash if needed.

Name:Mike
            Name:Cathy
            Name:Will
            Name:Barbera
            Name:Rich
            Name:Kristi

Sunday June 24th

POT LUCK BREAK FAST SET UP - 8:30am
            Description = Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name:Kirk
            Name:Kay
            Name:Karin
            Name:Mary

CLEAN UP OF THE EAGLE NEST FOR DEPARTURE - after potluck breakfast

Description = Can’t have to much help with this one! Don’t need to sign up for this just show up!

Tables = Wipe down all, separate out rental tables, Northwood tables(most are embossed with a Arctic Fox logo) from RV parks and place RV parks tables on rolling cart roll outside. Place rental tables inside of building extension canopy and place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer
            Chairs = Wipe down all, separate out rental chairs, Northwood chairs from RV parks chairs. Place Rental chairs inside of the building extension canopy leaning them on the posts, place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer and lean the RV parks chairs outside on the building so the building floors can be swept and mopped.
            Bathrooms = Clean sinks, toilets, restock paper items & sweep/mop floors
            Main building = Clean building sink & fridge. Make sure fridge is empty. Sweep floor & mop.
            Once dry place all chairs in the corner against the wall and roll tables into Eagles Nest.

Big Top Canopy = Remove all chairs and tables. Picnic tables just set to the side out of the way of the canopy coming down. All folding tables and chair move to the correct location for who owns them. As far as taking down the big top, will have to check with Matt on this one and post later with an answer.

Rental canopies = stay up - Eastern Oregon Rentals will handles these
            Adam
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Please put us on the Potluck dinner Cleanup.
              2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 68,000 miles. Added Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge II.
              2018 Nash 26N. 540W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners,
              2015 Nash 17K Previous

Let's Go Geocaching!

Comment

Adam, Marie and I will help out on potluck set up. Thanks, Dave
                Dave & Marie Thomas* & Ruby the wonder dog

2016 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4WD
                2011 AF27T Silver Fox Edition, DeBoe/DoMore Step,TST TPMS. Yamaha EF2400iSHC
                2009 Toyota Venza V6 AWD.

Comment

Add Cathy and me to the potluck dinner cleanup.
                  2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                  2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Adam, will there be a "for sale/free" table set up again this year? You know, where we can get rid of our jun... er items of an RV nature that we don't need or want. I admit to not reading all 6 pages to see if this has been mentioned already.
                    2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

For the Joseph trip, if people did not sign up for the trip and they drive themselves over, would they be included in the group or on their own
                      You will be on your own.

Adam, will there be a "for sale/free" table set up again this year? You know, where we can get rid of our jun... er items of an RV nature that we don't need or want. I admit to not reading all 6 pages to see if this has been mentioned already.
                      Copied and pasted from my welcome to the 2018 rally email I am currently working on and will be sending out the first of next week.

There will be a table out front of Eagle Nest (between the entrance door and the laundry room door and it will be for free/sale items but they must be clearly marked by owner and are owners responsibility. Don’t forget to take them in at night if your concerned or during rain/wind storms.
                      Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
                        I am pretty sure that is right next to the "FREE BEER" cooler restocked hourly that is full of ice cold specialty beers next to the laundry door....
                        2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                        Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                        2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                        Celia's Gourmet Foods
                        Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

I am pretty sure that is right next to the "FREE BEER" cooler restocked hourly that is full of ice cold specialty beers next to the laundry door....
                          You mean that Unicorn cooler? LOL.
                          2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Adam,
                            Please put Kristi and I down for Potluck cleanup.
                            Rich

2016 Chevrolet 3500HD LT Dually 4x4 DMax/Allison, B&W RVK 3700, Extreme Air Onboard Air Compressor
                            2014 Arctic Fox 29 5T, TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitor, Honda 2000i Generator, Sailun S637 G Tires, Titan Disc Brakes

Semper Fi USMC 1981 - 1985

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/548548.png

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsDrivr View Post
                              Adam,
                              Please put Kristi and I down for Potluck cleanup.
                              Thanks Rich I have got you both added!
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Reminder Note About Potluck.

It is important that you label everything you bring to the potluck - spoons, lids, potholders, etc. because stuff gets separated.

Last year our crockpot lid was switched with someone else's. We are bringing "someone else's" lid back this year and hope to swap lids.

Moral to this story - LABEL EVERYTHING!

SIgned,

The Boss

Bill, Mary, and Scottie
                                2015 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, SRW, Hensley BD-3 Hitch
                                2017 AF 27-5L
                                http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/719790.png

Comment

Working...
                                X