Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam
    replied
    For the Joseph trip, if people did not sign up for the trip and they drive themselves over, would they be included in the group or on their own
    You will be on your own.

Adam, will there be a "for sale/free" table set up again this year? You know, where we can get rid of our jun... er items of an RV nature that we don't need or want. I admit to not reading all 6 pages to see if this has been mentioned already.
    Copied and pasted from my welcome to the 2018 rally email I am currently working on and will be sending out the first of next week.

There will be a table out front of Eagle Nest (between the entrance door and the laundry room door and it will be for free/sale items but they must be clearly marked by owner and are owners responsibility. Don’t forget to take them in at night if your concerned or during rain/wind storms.

Leave a comment:

• Hammster
    replied
    Adam, will there be a "for sale/free" table set up again this year? You know, where we can get rid of our jun... er items of an RV nature that we don't need or want. I admit to not reading all 6 pages to see if this has been mentioned already.

Leave a comment:

• Hammster
    replied
    Add Cathy and me to the potluck dinner cleanup.

Leave a comment:

• mardave
    replied
    Adam, Marie and I will help out on potluck set up. Thanks, Dave

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    Please put us on the Potluck dinner Cleanup.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    2018 NROA Volunteer list - Be a part of the fun

Well its that time to include all of you in the fun!!! Below I have posted the volunteer list, just respond and I will add your name to the list.

MORNING & POT LUCK COFFEE
    Description = Make 2 pots of regular coffee, 1 pot of decaf coffee & 1 pot of hot water
    Started by 6am, clean up coffee pots at 12pm. Then again for the potluck @ 5pm on Thursday.

Tuesday - Sunday: Scott

EVENING CAMPFIRE
    Description = Start Campfire each evening around 7:30pm with split wood provided
    Wednesday - Saturday : Vernon

Wednesday - June 20th

Ice Cream Social – 12:30 pm @ Eagles Nest building to start set up.
    Description = Set out dishes, silverware, napkins. Slice up fruit, etc. Dish up ice cream during event.

Name: Ed
    Name: Gwen
    Name: Ralph
    Name: Beth
    Name: Karin
    Name: Mary
    Name: Walter
    Name: Sherri

White Elephant 2:30pm – Hand out tickets to participates as they check in. Help call out numbers (person with good loud voice)

Name: Donna
    Name: Ed

Thursday - June 21st

Tour bus leaders – Head count onto bus at park and Joseph for return – plus hand out lunch tickets on bus
    Bus #1 Scott & Laura
    Bus #2 David & Donna

POTLUCK Dinner SET UP – 5:30pm
    Description = Make sure coffee & hot water is started. Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name: Dave
    Name: Marie
    Name: Scott
    Name: Laura
    Name: Dave
    Name: Jen

POT LUCK Dinner CLEAN UP -
    Description = Put away left over dishes/silverware/napkins back in Potluck dinner tote. Clean & straighten tables/chairs, sweep floor, clean coffee pots & take out trash if needed.

Name:Mike
    Name:Cathy
    Name:Will
    Name:Barbera
    Name:Rich
    Name:Kristi

Sunday June 24th

POT LUCK BREAK FAST SET UP - 8:30am
    Description = Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name:Kirk
    Name:Kay
    Name:Karin
    Name:Mary

CLEAN UP OF THE EAGLE NEST FOR DEPARTURE - after potluck breakfast

Description = Can’t have to much help with this one! Don’t need to sign up for this just show up!

Tables = Wipe down all, separate out rental tables, Northwood tables(most are embossed with a Arctic Fox logo) from RV parks and place RV parks tables on rolling cart roll outside. Place rental tables inside of building extension canopy and place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer
    Chairs = Wipe down all, separate out rental chairs, Northwood chairs from RV parks chairs. Place Rental chairs inside of the building extension canopy leaning them on the posts, place Northwood tables back on flat bed trailer and lean the RV parks chairs outside on the building so the building floors can be swept and mopped.
    Bathrooms = Clean sinks, toilets, restock paper items & sweep/mop floors
    Main building = Clean building sink & fridge. Make sure fridge is empty. Sweep floor & mop.
    Once dry place all chairs in the corner against the wall and roll tables into Eagles Nest.

Big Top Canopy = Remove all chairs and tables. Picnic tables just set to the side out of the way of the canopy coming down. All folding tables and chair move to the correct location for who owns them. As far as taking down the big top, will have to check with Matt on this one and post later with an answer.

Rental canopies = stay up - Eastern Oregon Rentals will handles these

Leave a comment:

• WalterG
    replied
    For the Joseph trip, if people did not sign up for the trip and they drive themselves over, would they be included in the group or on thier own

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    I have the complete rally schedule in post #1 of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Fox&Bear
    replied
    What day is Performance Brakes doing their vendor presentation?

Leave a comment:

• Rolland
    replied
    Will do, Adam

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Yes, if you don't mind bring some as I would love to give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Rolland
    replied
    Adam, reading the info on your link, I have this gut feeling it doesn’t need dried. It talks about foraging around where camped which to means it isn’t dried before putting on a campfire. Let me know if you want us to bring some along.

Leave a comment:

• RocklinDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Will View Post

I was I was told about this once years ago and was told to just throw handfuls of the green leaves into the fire to make it smoke. I never tried it specifically but since any kind of smoke pretty much repels the mosquitoes I'm not sure why it wouldn't work or what is special about lemon balm. All this mosquito talk is starting to get me worried! Is it really that bad?
    There's a marsh nearby, but the bugs were not horrible.

A little mosquito spray containing DEET, did the trick for us last time.

Leave a comment:

• Will
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    What I did not read was if it has to be dried or how much to add to the fire.
    I was I was told about this once years ago and was told to just throw handfuls of the green leaves into the fire to make it smoke. I never tried it specifically but since any kind of smoke pretty much repels the mosquitoes I'm not sure why it wouldn't work or what is special about lemon balm. All this mosquito talk is starting to get me worried! Is it really that bad?

Leave a comment:

• RocklinDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Thanks Rolland, I read it on several sites while surfing for ideas and you know if its on the net it must be true! I figure if would be worth a try as I could not find anything negative posted. What I did not read was if it has to be dried or how much to add to the fire. This is one of the sites that recommended it .
    I'm bringing my CS tear gas mask, just to be safe......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X