No announcement yet.

Adam's 2018 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 19th - June 24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I bit the bullet and ordered the Ghirardelli's, I expect to find golden chocolate in those cans!

Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Adam,
      2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
      2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
      https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
      Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
      Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Thanks you two for you help and thank you Ed for lending your voice again for the white elephant!!!
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Sign Ralph and Beth Cobb up for helping with the Ice Cream Social.

2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
          2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

Thanks , I have added your names to the Ice Cream social
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, Kirk and Kay will help with the breakfast potluck
              Kirk n Kay and Mickey, the big black lab
              2012 F-250
              2016 27-5L
              www.knkstravels.com

Comment

I do not see the "sample everyone's beer for quality" signup, but put me in it please....
                2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                Celia's Gourmet Foods
                Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Rebel View Post
                  Adam, Kirk and Kay will help with the breakfast potluck
                  Thank you for volunteering to be part of the fun! I have added you both to the list.
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                    I do not see the "sample everyone's beer for quality" signup, but put me in it please....
                    This does not require a sign up just a fast pair of shoes and ninja like skills.....
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Please sign up Mary and I for the ice cream social!!
                      2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Copper865 View Post
                        Please sign up Mary and I for the ice cream social!!
                        Thanks I have added you both to the fun list!
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

A couple of months ago, after the list of 2018 rally sites with member locations was released, the last row of the RV park (sites #88 - #100) was given the pre-judged moniker of "Rowdy Row".

Whether this description is accurate or warranted, is yet to be seen...

To assist the last 'back row folks' and to warn other campers, small children and animals, the following street sign will be posted.

Note: Vandalism, theft and/or redecorating the sign will be dealt with accordingly !

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6257.JPG Views:	2 Size:	1.00 MB ID:	275227
                          Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

I like your sign, I am guessing this area of the park is best not ventured into after dark alone...
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              I like your sign, I am guessing this area of the park is best not ventured into after dark alone...
                              A 'safety token' of liquid libations, cookies and/or friendly conversation, will most likely keep one safe.....
                              Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

A 'safety token' of liquid libations, cookies and/or friendly conversation, will most likely keep one safe.....
                                Especially if one comes armed with Cookies!
                                Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank, Titan Disc Brakes, MorRyde SRE4000

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

Working...
                                X