No announcement yet.

Adam's 2018 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 19th - June 24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably more important about the pot lucks is to identify your food as to any possible allergens (nuts, dairy, etc) and whether vegan, vegetarian, things like that.
    Hammster, I won't be at this years West Coast Rally (I will be going to the East Coast Rally though) but thanks for thinking about those of us that eat a different diet than most!
    Preston & Teresa
    Traveling dogs: Jerrica and Riley; Stay at home watch cats: Grayboy, Blackie and Magic
    2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L with Slide Out Toppers; Alumaguard Main Awning, 15K Low Pro Air Conditioner; Holding Tank Heat Pads; Fan Vent w/Remote/Tstat/Rain Sensor - Bedroom; 50 Amp Service; 4 Point Leveling System; Cross-stitch sofa; 2 " Receiver.

2015 Silverado 3500 DRW Diesel

Comment

Still have 5 spots open for this class in downtown La Grande.

Knowing that not all the ladies read the forum, Guys if you think your misses might be interested please pass along the below info. Of course that is not to say if any of you guys want to join in you can't , so please do!!!

Wednesday 9am - 1:30pm
      - Come make a table runner or a wall hanging at the LA GRANDE QUILT SHOP This pattern can be used as a table topper, a wall hanging, baby quilt, and whatever else a person can think up.
      The class is open to the first 10 that sign up and includes the pattern, the ruler needed to make this project, 4 hours of studio time, use of shop tools, and instruction. I would suggest that people have their fabric all ready prior to class, either bringing from home or shopping the day before at the quilt shop. So many details! Quilter's should bring their own machines.

The class can accommodate up to 10 people. People can sign up through me ( Mary Z ) I will be in contact with the quilt shop. People can email me if they want to see pictures. email address = purrfect-lady@comcast.net

La Grande Quilt shop contact info ; 1107 Washington Ave La Grande 541-663-1817

For questions or to join this class send an email to Mary Z - Email address = purrfect-lady@comcast.net

Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        [B] [COLOR=#FF0000]Knowing that not all the ladies read the forum, Guys if you think your misses might be interested please pass along the below info. Of course that is not to say if any of you guys want to join in you can't , so please do!!!
        Donna just signed up --- I was forbidden to attend .
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

Donna just signed up --- I was forbidden to attend .
          So what did you do now?!
          Adam
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

So what did you do now?!
            Nothing .... It's what I might say or do, in a frilly quilt shop.....

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Hey everyone, I just added a little extra event for Wednesday morning while some of the ladies are off quilting. This years installment of Golfing for Grins should be a hoot. This will be right at the RV Park, free for everyone but the whiners, uh, winners that is... If you have a golf club and balls, bring them, if not I am sure there will be plenty to go around and or share. Open for everyone, come have some fun.
              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
              Celia's Gourmet Foods
              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Northwood RV Photo Contest --- A 2018 NROA Rally Event ---

Northwood will sponsor a 'Photo Contest' for any attendees who wish to bring their best digital pictures to the rally.
                Northwood will be giving prizes to the top photos judged by our crack team of designers.
                The quality and quantity of the entries will determine how many prizes are to be awarded, so bring your best shots!

Rule for Entry:
                • Photo must be owned by the entrant.
                • Photo must include your (a) Northwood product.
                • Photo can include you and other people as long as permission for use is provided.
                • (judging preference will be given to pictures that include people and pets with the Northwood product).
                • Permission must be given for photos to be used in printed Northwood literature
                • Photos may also be used on Northwood's website.
                • Photo entries will become the property of Northwood for advertising purposes.
                • Photos must be available as digital images and saved at a reasonable resolution for use.
                • Entrants must either
                • 1. Print out a copy yourself for judging
                • ...or...
                • 2. Email them to us at Northwood and we will print them out for you.
                • Limit of 10 photo entries per attending party at the rally.
                • Entries will be accepted through Noon Thursday June 24th
                • Top winners will be announced and grand prize(s) presented after the Saturday BBQ. (before the raffle drawing).
                • All decisions by the judges is final.

Email your entries to:
                testimonials@northwoodmail.com.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Skymed who will be attending the rally this year wanted me to post this for those of you who purchased last year at the rally.

This is Bruce and Pauline Pokallus, SkyMed Ambassador Representatives. We are wanting to let you know about the SkyMed 30th Anniversary promotion. Beginning April 24, 2018, one year can be added onto an existing SkyMed membership, not including a monthly membership. One-year Family renewal is $360 and the Individual renewal is $288.

A new Three or Five-year Ultimate membership can also add the one-year renewal special. New Three or Five-year Memberships will be processed one day and the renewal will be processed the next day so that the membership card is correct. Members may receive an email on day one and another email on day two. For any new Three or Five-year Memberships, this means you will see two credit card charges. The new Three or Five-year Ultimate will be processed on the first day, and the 30th Anniversary Renewal will be processed on the second day.

Take advantage of this special promotion. Please contact either Bruce or Pauline at 503-577-3616 or 503-577-3613 and we can assist in getting this special promotion for you. If you would like to upgrade from a monthly membership, we can help you get upgraded to either the Three or Five-year membership and add the 30th Anniversary Special to your membership. We look forward to hearing from you regarding this great promotion.

Bruce & Pauline Pokallus
                  SkyMed Ambassador Representatives
                  Cell - 503-577-3616
                  Cell - 503-577-3613
                  email: bpskymed@aol.com
                  facebook: bruceandpaulinepokallusskymedtakesyouhome
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Ok so I am finishing up the purchase of the non-perishable items for the Ice Cream social and have ran into a snag when it comes to the Hot fudge sauce. In the past I have always purchased the 7.6# cans of Hershey hot fudge but they are no longer available! So it appears I might have to go with a different brand, some thing I have no experience with. Looks like I can get 10# cans of Lyon's magnus, Fox's, Ghirardelli or Sanders. Any feed back on any of these that you have tried in the past???
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Get one of each and take a survey so you know what one to get for next year
                      Gordon-Mary Anne Sunny-Radar Rescue Dogs 2018 Arctic Fox 25W 2-12 volt Interstate Deep Cycle 2015 Chevrolet Crew Cab LTZ HD 2500 D/A 4x4 3.73 Leer Cab High Camper Shell Honda EU2000ia Zamp solar
                      Equal-i-zer Hitch 1000 lb bars 2018 Days Camped 15 Miles Towed 562 Total Days 307 Total Miles Towed 30,545 sigpic

Comment

Can't go wrong with Ghirardelli Chocolate products .

Comment

Did a little internet search on each brand, with some label reading and found quite a difference in the indigents! So based on what in there Ghirardelli is by far the winner! Now if we are talking price that's another story.

Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Did a little internet search on each brand, with some label reading and found quite a difference in the indigents! So based on what in there Ghirardelli is by far the winner! Now if we are talking price that's another story.
                            Medication
                            Toilet Paper
                            Chocolate

.... some things you just don't skimp on .....

Comment

I like the idea of the blind mans backing contest! Can I hand site 16's entry off to my DW? :-)
                              Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
                              2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Titan Disk Brakes.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most :-)

Comment

Ok so I am finishing up the purchase of the non-perishable items for the Ice Cream social and have ran into a snag when it comes to the Hot fudge sauce. In the past I have always purchased the 7.6# cans of Hershey hot fudge but they are no longer available! So it appears I might have to go with a different brand, some thing I have no experience with. Looks like I can get 10# cans of Lyon's magnus, Fox's, Ghirardelli or Sanders. Any feed back on any of these that you have tried in the past???
                                You can't go wrong with Ghirardelli Chocolate.

2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
                                2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

Working...
                                X