Adam's 2017 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 20th - June 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lightning View Post
    Going to have to cancel going to the rally this year. Not sure how to do this, but it will open up a campsite.
    Sorry to hear its not going to work out, just send me a email nroa2003@yahoo.com and call the rv park as they have a waiting list.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• I can help at the ice cream social. Maybe you can put me down as Vernon's assistant!!
      2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copper865 View Post
        I can help at the ice cream social. Maybe you can put me down as Vernon's assistant!!
        Thanks Karin I got your down for the ice cream social - for the campfire just join in with Vern.
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Ok things are coming together slowly but surely.... Normally I am at this point by the first of May not June!

So to point out a couple of great events this year
          Wednesday even at 6:30pm - Mud-on-the-Tires will present "Route to Full Timing" presented by Arleen & Shawn. For those who have not followed their blog here is a link. Most interesting!
          Thursday at 10am Paul Unmack from ARP will be presenting to us via a webinar on a device that protects your fridge from damage while on the road or parked. This will be my first time to do this sooo lets pray for good internet connection via my data plan as we know how the WI-FI will be while we are all at the park...if the internet fails us then I am sure Bill and Bob will entertain us by performing some of the latest dance moves...
          Friday @ 1pm the Sheriff department will be talking to us about personal safety while on the road followed by the La Grande fire department helping me with the Q&A after I show some RV fire safety videos.

Please revisit the schedule as I have made some changes. As always a copy of the schedule will be in your welcome bag that you will pick up in the Eagles Nest. I will send out the welcome email to all of those who are attending next week, Please take a moment and read it. If you have any questions just respond back to that email and I will do my best to answer them.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Well after a couple of weeks trying to figure out how to install and set up the program I just finished my first video conference with Paul from ARP using my phone as a hotspot. Quite interesting! Now will have to try it again at the park to make sure the different location does not throw us any new curves.
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• We are here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hutchman View Post
                We are here.
                Well now there's a early bird! See you in 11 days.
                Adam
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Hey Adam, How long does the NW factory tour last? Give or take...
                  2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                  2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

• Seems like approx 40 minute to an hour, it really depends on the amount of questions asked. Also be ready for stepping over some stuff as you will be walking through the actual factory.
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• They are looking for help on the electrical terminations line...................

Comment

• Thanks Adam.
                        Doyle - Hah!
                        2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

• Cannot attend this year - but maybe next year will work for us - always an enjoyable event
                          Arlene and John
                          Arctic Fox 2013 27 5L - Ford 250 Super Duty 4x4

Comment

• Glad to hear you have fun in the past! I highly recommend a repeat visit....
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Adam, how about a sign up sheet for those truck campers who need a ride to the factory or other needs. One side for truck campers with site, one side of those of us with "room"! I can take two folks as long as they don't mind dog hair in the back seat!
                              2014 29-5K Silver Fox, Titan Disc brakes, TorkLift steps
                              2015 GMC Denali 3500 SW LB CC
                              B&W Companion hitch
                              GatorFox retractable and locking metal bed cover
                              25 gal portable Enduraplas aux tank (60 gal total)
                              Misty & Rugger rescue dogs 1 Aussie and a Lab

Comment

• We could also provide rides. Carpooling for sure! Like the signup sheet idea.
                                2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Working...
                                X