Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning
    replied
    Going to have to cancel going to the rally this year. Not sure how to do this, but it will open up a campsite.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by WalterG View Post
    Sherri and I can help with the ice cream social on Wednesday.
    Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• WalterG
    replied
    Sherri and I can help with the ice cream social on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• Housted
    replied
    OK OK so we missed the last two years, we WILL be there this year

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by Housted View Post
    Sign up Ed for the ice cream social setup and for the white elephant event....
    Remember if you volunteer that means you have to make it this year!

Leave a comment:

• Housted
    replied
    Sign up Ed for the ice cream social setup and for the white elephant event....

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by jsymmes View Post
    Thanks to both of you!

Leave a comment:

• jsymmes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by Copper865 View Post

I can do either Wednesday or Thursday.
    Thanks already have Vernon volunteering to do the campfire all week but I bet he would not mind the company!

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    replied
    Originally posted by

[B
    EVENING CAMPFIRE[/B]
    Description = Start Campfire each evening around 7:30pm with split wood provided
    Wednesday - Saturday : Vernon Elsasser -
    I can do either Wednesday or Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    2017 NROA Volunteer list Be a part of the fun

SET UP THE BIG TOP!
    Monday Morning 8am - Come out and help Northwood and I set up this unit

MORNING & POT LUCK COF FEE
    Description = Make 2 pots of regular coffee, 1 pot of decaf coffee & 1 pot of hot water
    Started by 6am, clean up coffee pots at 12pm. Then again for the potluck @ 5pm on thursday.

Thursday - Sunday : Scott Lahey

EVENING CAMPFIRE
    Description = Start Campfire each evening around 7:30pm with split wood provided
    Wednesday - Saturday : Vernon Elsasser -

Wednesday - June 21st
    Ice Cream Social – 12:30 pm @ Eagles Nest building to start set up.
    Description = Put out dishes, silverware, napkins. Slice up fruit, and put out. Dish up ice cream during event.

Name: Joe
    Name: Jewel
    Name: Ed
    Name: Walter
    Name: Sherri
    Name: Karin
    Name: Laura
    Name:

White Elephant – 2:30pm – Hand out tickets to participates as they check in. Help call out numbers (person with good loud voice)

Name: Donna
    Name: Ed

Thursday - June 22nd
    POTLUCK Dinner SET UP – 4:30pm
    Description = Make sure coffee & hot water is started. Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name: Dave
    Name:Marie
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:

POTLUCK Dinner CLEAN UP -
    Description = Put away left over dishes/silverware/napkins back in Potluck dinner tote. Clean & straighten tables/chairs, sweep floor, clean coffee pots & take out trash if needed.

Name:Marie
    Name: Dave
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:

Friday - June 23rd

Sunday June 25th

POTLUCK BREAKFAST SET UP - 8:30am
    Description = Clean & straighten tables/chairs. Put out dishes, silverware, napkins & supervise location of potluck dishes brought in.

Name:
    Name:
    Name:
    Name:

CLEAN UP OF THE EAGLE NEST FOR DEPARTURE - after potluck breakfast
    Description =
    Eagles Nest - Wipe down all tables, chairs. Put Tables on rolling cart and place outside. Put all chairs outside. Clean bathrooms sinks, toilets, restock paper items & clean main rooms sink & fridge. Make sure fridge is empty. Sweep all floors & mop. Once dry place all chairs in the corner against the wall and roll tables into Eagles Nest.

Can’t have to much help with this one! Don’t need to sign up for this just show up!

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post

On the rally sign up form was a spot to indicate a rally shirt size. Each person signed up for the rally who filled out this spot on the form will get a rally tee that will be inside of your welcome bag. The bags will be available in the Eagles Nest gathering building starting on Monday morning the day before the official start of the rally.
    That's right!! Now I remember.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by Copper865 View Post

Hey Adam, I just saw this part about Rally Tee Shirts. Is this something we can buy at the Rally?
    On the rally sign up form was a spot to indicate a rally shirt size. Each person signed up for the rally who filled out this spot on the form will get a rally tee that will be inside of your welcome bag. The bags will be available in the Eagles Nest gathering building starting on Monday morning the day before the official start of the rally.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by jsymmes View Post
    Has anyone talked about getting together on Monday night for an informal dinner in town? It can be any restaurant suitable for a small, very docile group of RVers (LOL).
    Sorry everything is running behind this year in regards to the rally, its just one of those years. I will be sending out a email to all of those who have signed up about this to get a head count. Will squeeze it into today's to do list.

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    replied
    Originally posted by 12:00pm- Northwood BBQ in Eagles Nest - Northwood & crew will be hosting a BBQ as well as a Raffle drawing with gifts given away.
    EVERYONE WEAR YOUR RALLY TEE SHIRTS PLEASE as we will be taking a group photo [B
    before[/B] we eat![/SIZE]
    Hey Adam, I just saw this part about Rally Tee Shirts. Is this something we can buy at the Rally?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X