Travel with cat in Wolf Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel with cat in Wolf Creek

We’re former full-time AF 25W RV’ers and work campers. We sold the 25W & kept our F250 diesel but nowwant to try part-time travel in a Wolf Creek with our cat, who spent 7 years with us full-timing in the 25W. Any suggestions on a location or strategy for a litter box in a Wolf Creek.
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Former owners of 2018 Arctic Fox 25W & before that a 25P. Thinking about a truck camper for our 2011 Ford F-250.

I don't know about that camper, but I understand some keep it in the shower. I saw one cat at the Escapade with maybe 800-1000 RVs here and about 500 dogs. The owner kept it outside on a lead when there was a constant parade of dogs going up and down the road, kept the cat in a state of terror.
    James and Cindy Kramer
    Arctic Fox 25Y 2016-2012 Ford F350 4WD
    Fulltime starting summer 2020

Comment

Thanks for the comment. We’re careful with Sunny, our cat, around dogs. We hope you’re enjoying your 25Y. It’s a very nice Arctic Fox & good for full-timing. Thanks again.
      Former owners of 2018 Arctic Fox 25W & before that a 25P. Thinking about a truck camper for our 2011 Ford F-250.

Comment

Our cat's litter box went into the shower pan, but our camper has a "dry bath".
        The advantage of the shower pan is that any spillage(flinging of litter) could be easily cleaned up.
        Another advantage is the bathroom ceiling fan to quickly clear out any objectionable odors.
        Just have to keep the door open so the litter box is always accessible.

Our cat loved to camp but hated the trip there and back(in the truck cab) so she stays home now.
        2017 Arctic Fox 992 Truck Camper
        2005 Ford F350, 6.0 Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Manual Trans
        Honda EU2000i Generator
        River Wild 16' Drift Boat, 9.9 Honda Outboard
        Stillwater Trout Fly Fisherman

Comment

Working...
        X