No announcement yet.

Ok whose dog is the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When this thread first came out I skipped over it because, well, we are cat people. Glad I looked in here today. The stories and photos just tug at your heart. Some very fortunate dogs mentioned here. With our companion animals, you really get out of it what you put into it.
    Tony
    2016 Ram 3500 4X4 Crew Cab LB DRW 6.7 Cummins/Aisin 4.10,
    Curt Q24, 2015 Kawasaki Teryx 4 LE,
    2013 Artic Fox 29-5T Silver Fox,
    Four Cats and yes they travel with us.

Comment

This is Shiloh! The edit button would not allow me to add a photo sorry.
      Judy and Mike and Shiloh (BC border collie)

2019 Arctic Fox 27-5L, pulled by a 2010 Ford F250 4 x 4 6.2L V-8 Diesel 5 spd auto trans. Lariat contected by Andersen hitch and powered by a Honda generator EU2000I.

Comment

My Maggie, then 17 year old Aussie. There was Tok from Alaska, an indian sled dog, but never on a team, Kobuk the Malamute who was always a puppy in intellect, then Abby the Golden Retriever, the real athlete of all, a talented frizbee dog, followed my Maggie. She never met at car wash she liked!! You don't touch her truck!! She was my work partner, except on warm days when I couldn't leave her in the truck. Now we have just one young cat! :-) But, I loved my dogs. They love us uncondtionally!

Comment

Pic of Maggie

Comment

Both rescue dogs. Lulu took almost 3 years to come around.. we had wondered if there had just been too much damage. We fostered her on Dec 27th and immediately adopted her. We were her 4th owners in the first year of her life. They love to travel and a quiet...but we don't take them on hard hauls.

This is a license plate I had made for my DW's car.. Oh, I had permission to use the CAPS logo..

Click image for larger version  Name:	FAFFY & LULU 2 P2C 2 - Copy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	596.6 KB ID:	239731
            2001 Freightliner FL60 Sport Chassis, 3126b, Pac-Brake, Air Cab, Brakes & Suspension, Ultra Shift, McCall 5th Hitch with Binkley Head
            2010 Northwood Arctic Fox 29-5T (Silver Fox Edition)
            DW- Carol
            DD - '93
            DS- '95
            Faffy & Lulu, our Beagle co-pilots

"Ka ka ka ka haina mbaraka"

Comment

Working...
            X