Picked up our new 27-5L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubblejumper View Post
    Check out the 4point leveling system to make sure they connected the wiring properly. My rear jacks were cross wired. If you have slide toppers you will need a deflapper system for the large slide. If you are set up and the winds get above 40MPH the topper will move a large amount. I have made a system that easily stores in the hold and does not abrade the Topper. I f you are interested I can send you my design.
    Can you post it for all of us to see?
    2016 Arctic Fox 32-5M, 1,150 watt Solar Panels (5 @ 170, 2 @ 150), 2 Life Blue 200 Amp hr lithium batteries, Victron Blue Solar MPPT 150/85 Controller, MS2812 Magnum Pure Sine Inverter/Charger, 5.5 Onan LP Gen, 6pt leveling system, 2nd 13.5k A/C, Slide Toppers, Fireplace, King Bed, Central Vac. Hardwired Surge Guard Model 34560, rear view camera, clear entry door window,

2016 Ford F-450 Lariat. B&W Companion Hitch. Remax Bed Roll Cover, Bed Carpet.

Winter in Florida, traveling other seasons.

Comment

Trailer is presently in storage. Will post when I can get to it. I will likely be in April.
      2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLT CREWCAB 4X4 LONGBOX DURAMAX ALLISON HENSILY BD1 TRAILER SAVER 5TH 12" back up screen
      2018 ARCTIC SILVER FOX 5TH WHEEL 27.5 DREAM DINETTE TOPPERS Living/Dining and Ward Alumaguard Main Awning Low Pro AC w /Ducting 4 Holding Tank Heat Pads 4 Point Powered Leveling & stab jacks 4 Tadi Bros Wireless Back Up Cameras Zamp Solar 530 watts ZS-30 AW Controller Goodyear Endurance ST 235/80R Load Range E TIREMINDRES for pres & temp.

Comment

Very nice, enjoy the new rig.

FYI: Based on your scale numbers "Empty" (divided evenly) and if your truck is rated at 11,500 GVWR you are right at 560 lbs under now.
        Your Trailer is 2580 lbs under its GVWR
        Trailer Weight Empty is 11020 lbs
        Pin Weight is 2400 lbs and 22%
        Hope that gives you an idea of how much enjoyment you can pack into the new rig. Take care, and see you out there someday!
        Randy & Connie
        Walnut Creek, CA
        2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
        2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Comment

Working...
        X