Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arctic Fox 27-5L tour request (central North Carolina)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Fox 27-5L tour request (central North Carolina)

My wife and I have been researching which RV would be the closest to perfect for us to full-time in. The Arctic Fox 27-5L seems to be the one that ticks most of the boxes on our list. Unfortunately, we live on the east coast where Northwood dealers are rare so we haven't been able to see one in person.

I know this is a long shot, but I have to ask. Are there any kindly 27-5L owners out there in the general vicinity of central North Carolina that would be willing to allow us to take a peek at your rig?
    Carl D
    Cary, NC
    Arctic Fox 27-5L Seeker

To bad the east coast rally got canceled you could have seen a bunch of them.
    2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Our dealer, Niemeyer’s Trailer Sales in Albertville, MN has them in stock and Kelly’s RV, Inc. in PA also has them in stock.
      FYI, Tim Niemeyer will have a very competitive price and his service people do a great predelivery inspection.
      2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Dually 6 liter Gas, DC, LB, 4.10's, 2016 AF 990

Comment

We have a 2019 and will be in Abingdon, MD the week of July 19. Will be in and out visiting our son's family but could probably arrange for a short tour so long as you are flexible regarding date/time.
        Tom & Lynn
        2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
        2019 AF 27-5L

Comment

Originally posted by txshirle View Post
          We have a 2019 and will be in Abingdon, MD the week of July 19. Will be in and out visiting our son's family but could probably arrange for a short tour so long as you are flexible regarding date/time.
          Thank you so much for the offer, but Abingdon is farther than we are hoping to go right now.
          Carl D
          Cary, NC
          Arctic Fox 27-5L Seeker

Comment

Totally understand. Good luck in your search.
            Tom & Lynn
            2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
            2019 AF 27-5L

Comment

Mike Jone’s has two 27-5L in stock.
              This is where we bought ours from and we live in mid MI.
              Doing it all over again we would buy close to the manufacture in Origon and drive out there and save $4000 in shipping cost.
              This is what another couple did we ran into in MI.
              2020 GMC SLT 3500 SRW 3/14/2020
              Airlift LoadLifter 7500XL airbags
              2019 AF 27-5L Alumaguards Awnings all three, 3.6 Onan, Auto leveling, 160 Amp solar panel, WiFi, receiver hitch, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Rvn4me View Post
                Doing it all over again we would buy close to the manufacture in Oregon and drive out there and save $4000 in shipping cost.
                Interesting. Great tip. Thank you!
                Carl D
                Cary, NC
                Arctic Fox 27-5L Seeker

Comment

We bought ours remotely from Thunder RV. Negotiated over email. Mike was total no BS guy and knows these things top to bottom. Figured out exact config then he told me the price-very fair. Could not have been better. They are close to factory (and know all the factory people) and close to Grande Hot Springs resort where we camped a few nights. Back to Thunder for a couple tweaks and off we went. 27-5L rocks! Easy to tow and fits most campsites.
                  2014 RAM CTD, Aisin, SRW and 4WD, 2019 AF 27-5L for long term stays, 2008 AF 24-5N for short trips, rough travel, small CG, cabover alumininum boat loader, 12' Kevlar rowboat, Bayley the Bird Dog runs the show.

Comment

And you could easily spend a month in the Wallowa area, Eagle Cap Wilderness, Wallowa River campground, unbelievable hiking, fishing, bird hunting. One of the coolest areas we have been.
                    2014 RAM CTD, Aisin, SRW and 4WD, 2019 AF 27-5L for long term stays, 2008 AF 24-5N for short trips, rough travel, small CG, cabover alumininum boat loader, 12' Kevlar rowboat, Bayley the Bird Dog runs the show.

Comment

Working...
                    X