Suspension arctic fox 5th wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension arctic fox 5th wheels

Do the Arctic Fox 5th wheels come with heavy duty shackles and grease-able wet bolts. Also, what type of equalizer comes stock? Hopefully this will not have to be my 1st upgrade .Was already planning to upgrade but not until next year when I get my disc brakes.
    2017 Chevy Duramax 3500 LTZ DRW + 50 gal Transfer flow Aux Tank + Trailer Saver BD-5
    2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with all bells and whistles.

Ours came with wet bolts very compatible to what MorRyde wet bolts are
    Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4, B&W Companion, 40 gal Transfer Flow Tank/Tool Box

2016 AF 27-5L (SOLD 11/2019)

Comment

It appears maybe that Northwood uses Dexter easy flex suspension but not super clear in my search
      2017 Chevy Duramax 3500 LTZ DRW + 50 gal Transfer flow Aux Tank + Trailer Saver BD-5
      2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with all bells and whistles.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Chip View Post
        It appears maybe that Northwood uses Dexter easy flex suspension but not super clear in my search
        I think you are correct especially since the axles and springs assemblies are Dexter. Last summer when I upgraded our equalizer to the MorRyde SRE4000 I ordered the MorRyde Wetbolt Kit. When comparing after removing one shackle they look exactly the same as the MorRyde. I planned to return the MorRyde set but had one shackles threads flattened out so used one of the MorRydes. Now I have some extras if I (or a buddy) ever needs one.
        Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4, B&W Companion, 40 gal Transfer Flow Tank/Tool Box

2016 AF 27-5L (SOLD 11/2019)

Comment

We added the MorRyde when we did the disc brake upgrade. Can't see where the suspension change made a lot of difference but the brakes sure work.
          Ken and Rita Madsen
          2018 GMC 3500 Duramax, 2016 27-5L

Comment

Working...
          X