What comes 1st?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes 1st?

I will be taking delivery of my 32-5m at the end of August most likely which got me thinking about the PDI checklist. Please remind of the typical process. Its been 5 years since I did this but is it the PDI walk and review 1st then sign the contract papers or does the dealer make you sign the contract papers then the PDI ? I could call the dealer and ask but would rather ask this knowledgeable group.
    2017 Chevy Duramax 3500 LTZ DRW + 50 gal Transfer flow Aux Tank + Trailer Saver BD-5
    2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with all bells and whistles.

We special ordered our 2016 29-5t, and upon arrival at the dealer, we did the PDI 1st, then signed the purchase papers while a couple of small items found during the PDI were being addressed.

We looked at the PDI, as a chance to catch any issue(s), before driving home and having to return to the dealer at a later date for repairs.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Thank you
      2017 Chevy Duramax 3500 LTZ DRW + 50 gal Transfer flow Aux Tank + Trailer Saver BD-5
      2020 Arctic Fox 32-5m with all bells and whistles.

Comment

If you can bring someone with you to help do the PDI, do it. You will be distracted thinking about signing paperwork, even if you don't until after the PDI, it will be nice to have someone there who will only focus on PDI. Especially bring someone who is somewhat familiar with Northwood's sort of known problems like the leaking shower enclosure, among other things. Call ahead to the dealer and ask them to have water in the fresh water tank. If they can have propane hooked up, great. Also, be sure battery is hooked up. If they'll also plug in to shore power, even better. Check every system.
        2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
        2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Working...
        X