Looking to buy '14 nash 25c

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy '14 nash 25c

Found two 2014 nash 25c at my local dealer. They want 16k before TTL. They appear to be in good shape but have not fully went through them. No obvious damage or wear and tear that i could spot in the quick 15 minutes walkthrough. What would be a range of prices for this trailer ? Any major problems the 25c has ? I would really like to own a northwood vs forest river or some other brand. Any input is greatly appreciated!
    Alex in Snohomish

They are a nice layout in a medium sized trailer. I wish someone around here would have one, especially at that price. Here they would be $19,995 + fees and $1,000 for the pre delivery inspection and propane tank fill.
    2019 Nash 24B (bunk) located in a city trailer park.
    Two 6 volt GC batteries
    Two135 watt Kyocera solar panels (only one plugged in)
    Zamp 10 amp charge controller
    30 amp charge controller in June's budget...

Comment

Since it's a dealer, start at least 20% off the listed price... then go from there.
      Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post
        Since it's a dealer, start at least 20% off the listed price... then go from there.
        Not on a used unit. That TT is worth $16 to $17k out the door.
        2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Dually 6 liter Gas, DC, LB, 4.10's, 2016 AF 990

Comment

Originally posted by GeoBoy View Post
          Not on a used unit. That TT is worth $16 to $17k out the door.
          On a 5 year old trailer - the dealer may want to move it out - wouldn't hurt to try.

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Talked them down to 15250+tax which puts it out the door at 17k which seems to fall in line with your suggestions. I am gonna go down in person again and see what else i can do about the price or maybe getting some accessories included. Anything more i should know about this TT before i commit ? Here are the trailers listed below:
            https://www.apachecamping.com/Pre-ow...96656?ref=list
            https://www.apachecamping.com/Pre-ow...29871?ref=list

Comment

Originally posted by reddyfire View Post
              ... Anything more i should know about this TT before i commit?...
              Take at look at the tires (date code) in addition to the tread depth. If the tires are original, they will be +/- 5 years old.

Check the suspension leaf springs that all is good.

Check the exterior for any ripples (possible de-lamination - not good) and check interior for any water intrusion / staining.

Here's a great inspection check list that will be VERY helpful:

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum...ction-list-pdi

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions! I looked it over and was happy with all the findings. Paid 15250+tax. Camped in it in front of the house to try everything out and have no complaints. Got a laundry list of potential upgrades to do over the next 10 years and can't wait to take it out in the woods!

Comment

Working...
                X