Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nash 24M owner-a few issues

Hi All,

New to the forum and just wanted to say hello! We purchased a 2019 Nash 24M (coming from a Class A) and so far a little disappointed in the dealer's PDI. Things I have to address include a rear step that is out of alignment and will barely open up, inside slide seals that are ripped and hanging down, a kitchen drawer that won't stay closed, a kitchen window that appears to be out of alignment and gets stuck when trying to slide it open, and the stereo keeps powering on and off. This forum is an awesome resource and I've already learned a lot!
    Scott

How many of these did you ask the dealer to fix before pulling it off the lot? If not, maybe time for a warranty call?
    I know we all want to work on our rigs, but maybe start with the dealer or some other warranty authorized Nash repair place.
    2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
    2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

The windows will stick until the excess rubber is removed from the seal between the fixed pane and the slider. An X-acto knife works great.
      2019 Arctic Fox 27-5L - 4 point leveling - Onan QG 3600 Genset - 160w Solar - Rear view camera - 4x 6v batteries - Vertamax 3Kw PSW Inverter - RVLock V4 - 4x HossPads RV jack pads - Andersen Levelers - Cacagoo TPMS - more to come - 2002 F-250 Crew Cab Long Bed 7.3L - S&B Cold Air Intake - 4" Bassani X-haust turbo-back system - Air Lift 5k rear bags - SCT tuner - 16k Valley Power Pull hitch - Custom made bed-forward rack with Eide Boat Loader - Klamath 14S Deluxe fishing boat

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank, Titan Disc Brakes, MorRyde SRE4000

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

Yep, Welcome to the forum! :-) Hopefully you are close to dealer. My dealer in Junction City Oregon was no better, but we survived as you will too,
          Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
          2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Titan Disk Brakes.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
            How many of these did you ask the dealer to fix before pulling it off the lot? If not, maybe time for a warranty call?
            I know we all want to work on our rigs, but maybe start with the dealer or some other warranty authorized Nash repair place.
            We had to drive about 9 hours out-of-state (Nelson's RV in Boise) in order to get the camper. Knowing this, the dealer really put us in a bad spot by not doing a very good job with PDI. We unfortunately couldn't stay another day in order to give them time to fix these things, so I'm kinda stuck doing it. A call to Northwood is probably in my near future! lol

Comment

Originally posted by D_S_27-5L View Post
              The windows will stick until the excess rubber is removed from the seal between the fixed pane and the slider. An X-acto knife works great.
              That's great info-I'll give it a try this weekend! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by scott534 View Post

We had to drive about 9 hours out-of-state (Nelson's RV in Boise) in order to get the camper.
                Many members, who have needed warranty repairs, and being far from a dealer, have contacted Northwood.

Northwood has authorized the repair work by non-N/W dealers in many cases.

I'd give N/W a call. I'd also inform N/W your not happy with your dealer and why.
                Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

I have experience as that Dave notes. They did let me get a few minor items done locally and they (Northwood) reimbursed local folks. I was only 120 miles from dealer.
                  Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
                  2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Titan Disk Brakes.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most :-)

Comment

Originally posted by scott534 View Post

We had to drive about 9 hours out-of-state (Nelson's RV in Boise) in order to get the camper. Knowing this, the dealer really put us in a bad spot by not doing a very good job with PDI. We unfortunately couldn't stay another day in order to give them time to fix these things, so I'm kinda stuck doing it. A call to Northwood is probably in my near future! lol
                    Definitely call Northwood. Will needed some warranty work done on his Nash and didn't want to take it to the local NW dealer due to some bad experiences in the past. NW had a backup repair place and I think Will is pretty happy with them so far.
                    Thinking NW will have an authorized place near you where you can take your rig.
                    2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                    2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Working...
                    X