No announcement yet.

Apache in Portland Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will, call and ask for Caleb--tell him you are an NROA member.
    Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
    2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
    2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
    2003 DODGE 3500 SLT Quad Cab 244K mi. SOLD 7/20/17

Comment

We purchased our 2016 27-5L from Apache in Portland and can't say enough good things about their service. I highly recommend Apache and haven't had a bad experience with any of their fine folks. I called one afternoon to check on some parts that I had ordered and after waiting on hold for about 3 minutes Kevin, the owner, got on the phone to see if he could help. I explained what I needed and he took care of it. I mentioned my surprise that the owner was answering the phone for a normal service call. He explained that he hates to see folks wait and if he can help he will. That pretty much sums up my experience with Kevin. He, and his employees, provide some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.
      2017 Ford F-350 4X4 S-Crew; SRW; 6.7 L; 3.55 locking
      2016 27-5L; 4-point; 10 cu. ft.; 15k low pro air; Progressive hard wired EMS
      B&W Companion

Comment

I bought my 2018 AF 25W from Erik Anderson @ Apache Portland - Picked it up on the 05/18 Good experience for the most part.

Comment

Just ordered a 26N from Apache. Dealt with Kevin Baker over the past week getting the details sorted. Can't say enough good things about the way he handles the upfront part of the process. Very helpful, professional, and detailed approach. Seems to also have excellent communication lines with Northwood to get additions, deletes, and customizations done. Price was good also and good right from the start, with no frustrating back and forth to get to that good price. So based on my experience with the front end of the buying process, I would highly recommend Apache. Time will tell how the back end of the process with delivery, PDI, walk through, etc. goes, but based on things so far I am optimistic that all will be good.
          2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 68,000 miles. Added Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge II.
          2018 Nash 26N. 540W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners,
          2015 Nash 17K Previous

Let's Go Geocaching!

Comment

We have a good RV Repair shop (RV Pro) in Vancouver, WA. Northwood readily approved of them doing warranty work for us, so maybe where you buy isn't so important if you have a reliable RV repair service near you that Northwood will agree to let do the work.
            Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
            2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Disk Brakes at 2018 Rally.

Comment

As mentioned I picked up a 25W last Thursday May 18th. It all started when I was at work in Prudhoe Bay, AK. and decided it was time to upgrade. My first dealings were by phone and email in March with Erik Anderson. He was spot on making sure to answer and get answers to all my questions. I went and visited Apache a few times to see other units and to actually put a name to a face. After the walk through it was time for the paperwork that was handled by Laura and the process was quick and simple, very well explained. Before giving me they keys, they needed payment. There was some confusion on my part about what I needed to have with me when I arrived at the dealership; thinking my bank and Apache would work hand in hand for payment, title, etc.. -- well setting up my own financing meant I needed to bring the most important part - the check. - sigh. I was bummed and upset. At the situation of course not at anyone.

Kevin found me after hearing about the issue, asked me a few questions and provided a few options that would allow me to still take receipt of the unit that day. That was great and very professional - a stand up guy. I ended up driving down to Salem to the closest branch of my bank - did the paperwork and they issued me a check. I drove back - shook hands and finished the deal with Apache.

Comment

I am amazed at the long hard hours they all work at Apache, to include Kevin. I asked him once, don't you take any time off???
                2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Ask for Dan at Apache in Portland. I just bought an AF 22g from him and he took great care of me. He intercepted a 22g being built and turned it into the sit/sleep version mid-stream while it was being built for me. He's an awfully nice guy and everyone there really seemed like they want you to be happy with your purchase.
                  2018 Arctic Fox 22G W/ Sit&Sleep
                  Old as dirt Suburban 1500

Comment

Working...
                  X