Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question. Anyone with a new rig in the last 2 years....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question. Anyone with a new rig in the last 2 years....

I was looking for the sheet of paper that is often taped to the inside of a cabinet door, listing
    Model, Year, VIN number, Weight, Appliance serial numbers, Tire brand and serial numbers, etc.

So the question is, anyone get one of these, and if so, where did you find it?
    Kim + Betsy
    2017 AF 35-5Z
    2017 F450 Lariat

We didn't find a sheet like that in our 2016 and I don't recall it in the paper work the dealer gave us.
    2016 Ram 3500 Longhorn: 4X4, Crew Cab, LB, DRW, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, 3.73, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Reese 20k Elite Hitch, Amp Bedstep 2, Aero 70 Gal Underbed Fuel Tank
    2016 AF 27-5L: 10 Cu Ft Fridge, Thomas Payne Sofa w/air Mattress,15K AC, 2" Receiver, Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter with CCGX Color Control panel, BMV 712 Battery Monitor and Smart Solar MPPT 100|50 controller with 610W of Solar

Comment

Arctic Fox has three useful stickers the one you are asking about is inside a cabinet right inside the door. There is a yellow sticker inside the outside door frame with weight info. And one on the outside front drivers side corner.
      Doak and Janis
      2015 Ram 3500 DRW, Cummins, Asin
      2015 AF 32-5m
      Yondering the USA Fulltime

Comment

I believe that was the spec sheet for the unit - do you remember if it also listed the MSRP? The sheet I'm thinking of has all that same information and is specific to the coach it is in. If you don't have it in your paperwork, perhaps the dealer will have a copy from your purchase.
        Last edited by ErraticAKn; 04-21-2017, 06:35 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

No.

All we received as a jumbled mass of individual Mfr component manuals overstuffed haphazardly into a torn and falling apart manila envelope.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray View Post
            No.

All we received as a jumbled mass of individual Mfr component manuals overstuffed haphazardly into a torn and falling apart manila envelope.
            That's the standard "owners manual."

The two second hand AFs I've owned did have the lists mentioned above.
            Harvey Barlow
            USN Retired
            Glade Springs, WV
            2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles
            2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires (SOLD)
            2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Sounds like it's hit or miss if you get one. I've looked in every cabinet, drawer and "manual" and
              haven't come across it yet. I did contact my dealer and they said they'd look into it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Actually, I'm going there tomorrow. One of my propane tanks has a bent valve handle. The handle is pot metal
              so it got cracked and the screw that secures it to the valve stem is bent, so I'm getting another tank from them. I'm
              not taking a chance with possible damage to the valve itself.
              Kim + Betsy
              2017 AF 35-5Z
              2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Hey, I just found what you were talking about in your original post. I found it on the inside of the right side door near the entry. Below the control panel.
                It is a sticker with all the info.
                Tom and Anne and 1 four legged friend.
                2017 Artic Fox 35-5Z
                2006 Chevy Siverado 3500

Comment

Haven't seen anything like it, but do have the info on a door shown by a few others here
                  Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

Yep, that's what I was asking about. Didn't get one. Maybe I'll email NW. Nothing from the dealer.
                    Kim + Betsy
                    2017 AF 35-5Z
                    2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Just a shout out to Thunder RV, when we bought our Fox Mountain from them we got all the manuals for all systems in a nice binder. Everything we need to know about our Fox is in the binder. Pretty cool I think.
                      2012 Ram 2500 CTD
                      2013 Fox Mountain 235 RLS

Comment

Re-reading the OP question - That paper / sticker is located on the inside of a kitchen cabinet door on my 25W.

Comment

Working...
                        X