2022 West Coast Rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 West Coast Rally?

Has there been any decision yet on whether there will be a rally next year in La Grande (pandemic permitting)? It’s crazy to have to think this far in advance for next year’s summer plans, but with park reservations so hard to get, the early bird gets the worm. I assume that if it happens that it will be the week following Father’s Day?
    Dave and Linda
    Albany, Oregon

2002 Chevy Silverado with Duramax engine and Allison tranny.
    2016 Arctic Fox 32A

We are planning on retiring next spring and if possible, would like to travel to our first rally from up here in Calgary! I'd like to know the plans too. Assuming we can drive across the border at that point, that is.

Brian.
    Brian & Christi
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

2019 Ford F350 Lariat 6.7l PowerStroke Diesel Crew Cab Short Box 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaRVers View Post
      Assuming we can drive across the border at that point, that is.

Brian.
      At that point, fuel prices should be about the same in US as in Canada.

I hope to be attending again next year. Hope the weather gives us a break in 2022.
      1998 USAF retiree
      2020/21 Arctic Fox 32-5M
      2020 Chevrolet 3500HD - Diesel, 4x4, DRW, Transfer Flow 50 gal. aux tank, B&W Companion

Comment

Yes the rally will happen again on June 21st 2022. As always sign ups will begin after January 1 2022.

With that said are there any things, activities, events anyone wants to suggest for the next gathering? I am always open to suggestions.
        Last edited by Adam; 10-14-2021, 02:26 PM. Reason: better wording
        Adam
        2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's
        Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Yes the rally will happen again on June 21st 2022. As always sign ups will begin after January 1 2022.

With that said are there any things, activities, events you would like to see at the next gathering? I am always open to suggestions.
          Ooooh, exciting. We have to think about coming. I might need some travel / route / stopover suggestions coming from Calgary if we can do it.

I've always wanted to come to one since we got our 'Fox and next year will be our first job-free camping year!

I can't wait to meet other knowledgeable and 'capable' owners who can give a non-handyman like me some of their tips and tricks. Overall I just think it would be a fun thing to experience.

Brian.
          Brian & Christi
          Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

Comment

... With that said are there any things, activities, events anyone wants to suggest for the next gathering? I am always open to suggestions.
            We've been to several rallys, and my favorite events are the OEM vendor workshops (Lippert slides, LED light company, N/W caulking, Torklift steps, etc). I learned a lot about maintenance, warranty information and even identified issues, before they became problems!

Perhaps asking other manufacturers (Dexter (axles, etc), Les Schwab (tire info), Suburban (water heaters), etc. to come out and give a presentation?

---also---

Donna loves the' girls-get-togethers' (sewing, crafts, quilting, etc).
            Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Thanks Adam. We’ve got our fingers crossed that we’ll FINALLY be able to attend. I’m looking forward to the vendor demo’s and hopefully a NW tour.
              Dave and Linda
              Albany, Oregon

2002 Chevy Silverado with Duramax engine and Allison tranny.
              2016 Arctic Fox 32A

Comment

Oh my! I really enjoy the rallies. Unfortunately, we are set to rendezvous in St Lawrence, NB for my Canadian Maritimes trip. I'll keep the rally date in my scheduler just in case Maritime issues arise.
                The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

2020 Ram 3500 diesel dually, curt hitch, 60 gal aux tank with tool box, Airlift 7500, RM RV GPS
                32-5m, basement slide, bedrm air & TV,, fireplace, 5.5 onan, LT Endurance G, rear camera,TPMS

Comment

Deb and I really enjoyed attending our first rally last year and look forward to next year's rally. The people are fantastic!

I love seeing what mods others have done. Is there a way people with mods could say what they've done and when it's ok to stop by their rig to look at it? Or maybe a group tour of mods? We're new to this and wanting to learn what can be done to fit our life style (and what not to do?).
                  2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears. 190,000 miles.

2021 32-5M. 1200 watts solar, 400 AH LiFePo4, Smart Shunt, MultuPlus 3000, Solar Charge Controller, Microair Easystart both ACs, EMS, Cameras.

Comment

Good to know! We are back into RVing with a Fox Mtn this time replacing our loved 27-5L. On Jan 1 I'll call the campground for reservations. Missed the last 2 times and look forward to being back! :-) A stop over in Boardman City RV Park on the river on the way.
                    Neil and Marilyn + Beamer & Tuxie (cats)
                    2015 Ford F250 Super Duty Powerstroke 6.7
                    2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLS

Comment

With that said are there any things, activities, events anyone wants to suggest for the next gathering? I am always open to suggestions.
                      So we can start planning, what campground is this held at?

Brian.
                      Brian & Christi
                      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaRVers View Post

So we can start planning, what campground is this held at?

Brian.
                        "Grande Hot Springs", Click the sponsor link at the top of the forum web page to go to their website.
                        2016 Ram 3500 Longhorn: 4X4, Crew Cab, LB, DRW, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, 3.73, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Reese 20k Elite Hitch, Amp Bedstep 2, Aero 70 Gal Underbed Fuel Tank
                        2016 AF 27-5L: 10 Cu Ft Fridge, Thomas Payne Sofa w/air Mattress,15K AC, 2" Receiver, Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter with CCGX Color Control panel, BMV 712 Battery Monitor and Smart Solar MPPT 100|50 controller with 610W of Solar

Comment

Working...
                        X