J-N-D RV Service in La Grande, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-N-D RV Service in La Grande, OR

Do any of you have experience or information about this repair facility? I understand the business is somewhat new but the guys (John and David) are very experienced. Feel free to PM me if necessary.

Thanks,
    2017 Arctic Fox 1150 Wet Bath with Fox Landing, 2.5 Onan genset, 11K AC, Torklift tiedowns, Fastguns, 510 Watts Solar, Victron MPPT, LiFeBlue 300Ah battery, Xantrex 2000W inverter
    Previous 2007 AF 990.
    Previous other brand 5vr.

2007 Dodge Quad Cab 3500, DRW, 4X4, 5.9 CTD, SunCoast 48RE, 4.10 rear, BD exhaust brake, Amsoil oil bypass, Firestone airbags with 1 gallon compressor, Rancho shocks, Stableloads, SuperHitch.

They did some warranty work for me in June to include installing a new furnace, checking the duct work, fixing the broken antenna and fastening the trim to the bedroom slide that was pulled lose by a tissue box that fell over the night stand as I opened the slide. They were very quick, efficient and did an excellent job. I was send there by Justin at the factory because they would have to quarantine the trailer for 2 weeks if the work was done at the factory. J&D were rebuilding one of the truck mounted 850(?). I would recommend them for any work you might need.
    2019 AF 27-5L, Onan, 4p auto level, Tire Tracker, bike rack, rear mount camera
    2020 Ram Long Horn LB diesel dually,60 gal aux, Curt 20K hitch

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the reply!
      2017 Arctic Fox 1150 Wet Bath with Fox Landing, 2.5 Onan genset, 11K AC, Torklift tiedowns, Fastguns, 510 Watts Solar, Victron MPPT, LiFeBlue 300Ah battery, Xantrex 2000W inverter
      Previous 2007 AF 990.
      Previous other brand 5vr.

2007 Dodge Quad Cab 3500, DRW, 4X4, 5.9 CTD, SunCoast 48RE, 4.10 rear, BD exhaust brake, Amsoil oil bypass, Firestone airbags with 1 gallon compressor, Rancho shocks, Stableloads, SuperHitch.

Comment

Working...
      X