Night # 200 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night # 200 !

A couple of nights ago near the end of our annual 2 week trip for the summer we hit night number 200 in our beloved 2016 Arctic Fox 24j! Not bad for a couple of still-working mostly-weekend warriors.

The new tow vehicle is a dream come true. There is no comparison in the half ton vs one ton debate - not even the same driving experience. So easy.

The black tank valve coming off at a dump station was a bit of a low point. Miraculously I was able to stick the rod back in that tiny hole and find the other 'end' to screw it back on - didn't seem to ever tighten so further investigation into that is needed.

But even that didn't taint our 200th night anniversary dinner!
    Attached Files
    Brian & Christi
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

2019 Ford F350 Lariat 6.7l PowerStroke Diesel Crew Cab Short Box 4X4

Congrats. Makes me wish I tracked what do more so I knew how much we have stayed in the Fox. You can't manage what you don't measure right?

-Kyle
    2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
    • 4 pt Auto Level / 15k Single AC / 50 Amp (no Gen)
    • 3xFantastic Fans / 3xFantastic Covers
    • Sofa with Air Bed / Dinette / Slow Rise Shades
    • Factory 2" Receiver hitch
    • MODS
      • 395W Solar / Rear Camera / TPS / Flagpole Buddy / BMV-712 / Fridge Defend
    2015 Chevy 3500 Dually LTZ
    • Duramax / B&W Turnover w/Companion / 40 Gal transfer tank.

Comment

Many members carry an emergency Twist-On Tank Valve. If you have a OEM valve that fails to open or close, that can delay / ruin a trip. Relatively inexpensive (Amazon, Camping World, etc). Just twists onto the end of your existing valve end - no tools needed.

The handle angle is adjustable to 360 degrees, so will fit any application & sewer hose still attaches to end.

Regarding your handle spinning, our has always been that way.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Twist-On Valve.jpg Views:	0 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	302526
      Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Working...
      X