How to manually move the slide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to manually move the slide?

You never know when “stuff” will happen and so I’ve been working to find out how to move the big slide on our 32A. The photo is of the motor and I think that there’s supposed to be some type of switch that takes it out of gear. I’m guessing that it’s under the rubber boot that’s nicely tied on the end, and I’m reluctant to take it off unless necessary.

Does anyone know if the switch is under the boot? If it’s not there, then where is it?

Thanks for any help.
    Dave and Linda
    Albany, Oregon

2002 Chevy Silverado with Duramax engine and Allison tranny.
    2016 Arctic Fox 32A

If you look at one of Art 's post, scroll down to where he lists what kind of rig he has (his signature so to speak). Just below that, he has a link called "My 275L Manual." The font is blue colored. In that he has so wonderfully found pics and provided directions on how to close the slide manually. Back when he first wrote his manual, I printed out a copy and have it in my Fox.
    2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Got it. Thanks!
      Dave and Linda
      Albany, Oregon

2002 Chevy Silverado with Duramax engine and Allison tranny.
      2016 Arctic Fox 32A

Comment

Not sure if this is correct place to ask . I will be picking up our new 27-5L tomorrow. I would like to know how to close slides manually. I couldn’t find Arts post any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Found it!

Comment

Originally posted by RHyatt View Post
            Found it!
            Can you provide the link?
            2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/filedata/fetch?id=246576

I hope this works

Comment

Originally posted by RHyatt View Post
                I'm totally laughing at myself. I was reading another post and then read this feed and responded to yours, when I really meant to respond to the other. But thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X