Rotochoks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotochoks

Does anyone have a pair of size Large(4"-5") Rotochoks laying around that they would be willing to sell?
    Thanks,
    Russ
    Russ and Jane
    2020 29-5T

I had to do a search to find out what "Rotochoks" were. And no, we don't have any . . .
    2016 Ford F-350, 6.7 Powerstroke, long bed, long wheelbase, crew cab, Banks iDash 1.8 Digital Monitor, Highway Products "Pickup Pak".

2012 Arctic Fox 25Y, 700 watts of solar, two T-145 Trojan 6 volt batteries, Morningstar MPPT controller, Equalizer hitch system

(Previously owned 1997 Nash 25S which we enjoyed from 1996 to 2012.)

Comment

Sorry, we are still using ours, and love them!! I'm guessing you know about these folks who try to help people find used ones, parts, etc. I sure don't understand why someone hasn't acquired the patent and made them again.

Good luck,

Friendly Bob
      Bob and Nancy
      ======
      Proud former owners of a 2011 Arctic Fox 25R (2010-2013) and an Arctic Fox 22G from (2001-2010). Current happy owners of Northwood cross-town cousin.
      ---------
      2010 Dodge 3500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB, Cummins, 4X4, Snugtop, 1,200#/12,000# Equal-i-zer.
      Retired: "Twice the husband, half the money"

Comment

Yes! I do really like them and they are very easy to use. I am hoping someone out there has an old pair laying around that aren't being used anymore.
        Thanks for the link Bob, I'll send them an email.
        Russ
        Russ and Jane
        2020 29-5T

Comment

Some one needs to get this back on the market! The patent has expired so I am guessing its fair game.
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Has anyone tried these:
            https://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack...4-00-4840.html
            Tom & Lynn
            2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
            2019 AF 27-5L

Comment

Yes, I had those and used them for awhile. Gave them to a friend after I got the RotoChocks. I can use the RotoChocks even if the wheels are up on leveling blocks. Not so with the Fastway. But don't get me wrong, the Fastway is a good product.

Friendly Bob
              Bob and Nancy
              ======
              Proud former owners of a 2011 Arctic Fox 25R (2010-2013) and an Arctic Fox 22G from (2001-2010). Current happy owners of Northwood cross-town cousin.
              ---------
              2010 Dodge 3500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB, Cummins, 4X4, Snugtop, 1,200#/12,000# Equal-i-zer.
              Retired: "Twice the husband, half the money"

Comment

We have the Fastways and, like Bob’s, they are limited. We do use these and I suppose they are a poor substitute for the Rotochoks.
                Last edited by ProfQuinn; 11-08-2019, 06:48 AM. Reason: I’ve tried to edit to paste an image of the cheap plastic Camcorder adjustable chocks but it won’t stick.
                Mark and Anita
                2012 AF 22H dutifully following a 2014 F-350 diesel SB

Comment

Camco
                  Mark and Anita

Comment

Originally posted by ProfQuinn View Post
                    Camco
                    Like these https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ?
                    Friend of mine has these and likes them and I have been thinking about getting them.
                    2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
                    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post

Friend of mine has these and likes them and I have been thinking about getting them.
                      Remember when several members here used to do a home version of these when they cost more with 4x4's and some ready rod.
                      Adam
                      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
                      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                      07 AF31W Mod's
                      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post

Yep, those are the ones. I now use these on each side and it steadies things a bit more. Despite being cheap plastic they have lasted a couple years without incident. I’m sure the Rotochocks are still more stable from the looks of the pictures.
                        Mark and Anita

Comment

Working...
                        X