dining table not level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dining table not level

Is there anyone out there with a 29-5T that can tell me if the dining table is normally level when the slide out is extended and the trailer is level?
    Did anyone adjust anything to make it level or do I need to put shims or some other solution to make it level?
    Working towards livin' the dream...
    2018 Arctic fox 29-5T
    Alberta Canada
    Tow Truck-2019 3500HD Duramax Denali SRW Crew cab

I haven't had a need to put a level to our 29-5T table, but the wife & I have never noticed it out-of-level (and we use the table extensively while in camp).
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

You might want to check that the table top is securely tightened to the pedestal. There is a long threaded rod from the base of the table top to the base of the pedestal. If it isn't tight the top can lean some and become off level. You'd have to unscrew the base from the floor or get a wrench in at the top to tighten it.
      Glen & Linda
      2018 27-5L Arctic Fox,
      2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
      Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch
      Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
      Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GIandlj View Post
        You might want to check that the table top is securely tightened to the pedestal. There is a long threaded rod from the base of the table top to the base of the pedestal. If it isn't tight the top can lean some and become off level. You'd have to unscrew the base from the floor or get a wrench in at the top to tighten it.
        Thank you-I will give it a try-it makes sense that this might be the cause(now that I know how it is fastened). I will post a reply when I get a chance to check it out.
        Working towards livin' the dream...
        2018 Arctic fox 29-5T
        Alberta Canada
        Tow Truck-2019 3500HD Duramax Denali SRW Crew cab

Comment

My 2018 29L did not have the threaded rod in the table. Maybe there is more than one table design.
          2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie
          2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
          2018 Arctic Fox 29L; Traded in
          *2001 Arctic Fox 29V; Sold
          South Lake Tahoe, CA

Comment

We have two 29-5Ts. A 2010 and a 2011 in both the table is level both slide in and out.
            Definitly check the pedistal to be sure it is installed square to the top.

Housted
            2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
            2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
            https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
            Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
            Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Working...
            X