RV Service in Olympia/Lacey, WA area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV Service in Olympia/Lacey, WA area

Looking for a reputable professional RV Service/repair facility in the Olympia/Lacey, WA area. Your recommendations are appreciated. Thank you.
    2015- 27 5L, 2013 Sierra 2500 HD Duramax
    Enhanced by dos gatos: Packett and Luucy

Coumbs is the only place that comes to mind.

What do you need done?

http://www.coumbsrv.com/#2745
    Bill, Mary, and Scottie
    2015 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Long Bed, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, SRW, Hensley BD-3 Hitch
    2017 AF 27-5L
    http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/719790.png

Comment

We need some minor things (exterior lights replaced) + a major thing - black & grey tanks won't drain. And with the nightime temps below freezing this needs fixing PDQ. Thanks.

Comment

I can also suggest Coumbs RV. They have done work for me in the past, and I also bought a canopy for my truck from them. I was pleased with the work to install the canopy. I am curious about the problem that your black and grey water tanks won't drain. When you hook up your drain hose and pull the knife valve on the tanks, nothing flows out? Are you using your tank indicators on the panel to judge the amount that is in them? If you are, those are not accurate.
        Last edited by craigandsue; 11-25-2018, 08:41 AM.
        2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins Diesel, Automatic Four Wheel Drive Quad Cab
        2016 AF 25Y

Comment

I know you asked about Olympia/Lacey, but can you get it a couple miles further to Apache in Tacoma? They were always great for us.
          2017 Arctic Fox 1150 Wet Bath with Fox Landing, 2.5 Onan genset, 11K AC, Torklift tiedowns, Fastguns, 510 Watts Solar, Victron MPPT, LiFeBlue 300Ah battery.
          Previous 2007 AF 990.
          Previous other brand 5vr.

2007 Dodge Quad Cab 3500, DRW, 4X4, 5.9 CTD, SunCoast 48RE transmission w/3D Torque Converter, 4.10 rear, Amsoil oil bypass, Firestone airbags with 1 gallon compressor, Rancho shocks, Stableloads, SuperHitch.

Comment

Thanks so much for your input. we have an appt with Coumbs in the next few weeks. Craig - we were in the trailer for about 10 days, using the shower, kitchen sink, etc...so we know the tanks were full based on our past experience with this rig. We don't rely on the indicators any more... like you said - not reliable. I appreciate having Apache as an alternative... thanks FosterFox.

Comment

Working...
            X