What were they thinking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were they thinking?

Does anybody else have a unit with a charging station located directly above the propane gas range? Since about 85% of surviving and thriving in life is common sense, how could a company (presumably with engineers or designers) come up with such an idea?
    Doyle, Deborah, & Lizzie

2016 Chevrolet
    4x4 3500 WT Duramax DRW crewcab
    2014 Arctic Fox 29.5K
    B&W RVK3500 Companion hitch

I don't see a charging station in that location, in the current 29-5K model ... and looking at 2014 models for sale photos, don't see a charging station near the stove.

Did you buy your AF new or could a previous owner have placed one there?
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Hmmm.... Maybe I have the only one. It looks like a factory install. I am the third owner. I'll have to post a picture later just for grins. ;<)
      Doyle, Deborah, & Lizzie

2016 Chevrolet
      4x4 3500 WT Duramax DRW crewcab
      2014 Arctic Fox 29.5K
      B&W RVK3500 Companion hitch

Comment

This falls under the "what were they thinking?" category. On my rig there is NO escape window in the bedroom.
        The closest one is just outside the bedroom door, RIGHT NEXT TO THE REFER, which is probably one of thee
        top causes of fires in an RV. Next best escape route is through the bathroom AND right next to the escape window/
        refer, to get to the exit door. Not sure if that is up to code.
        Kim + Betsy
        2017 AF 35-5Z
        2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Working...
        X