Heat wave on East Coast.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat wave on East Coast.

Have a 35Z and its been miserable here. In full sun yesterday with 2 AC running in 105 heat index got to 79 degrees in rig. As soon as sun went down cooled off to 70 quick. I think that was pretty dog gone good. Thank God for 2 ACs and the person who invented Air condition.

Thankfully we haven't been anywhere that we needed more than one A/C so far.
    Kim + Betsy
    2017 AF 35-5Z
    2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Thinking of you folks on the East Coast. That heat wave is awful. So many states affected.
      2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

On a hot day, we found cooling the RV in the morning, keeps the rig cool for the afternoon.

Once you notice the RV getting hot, it's often too late.
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Getting the 29-5 ready for a long weekend yesterday and day before...the single A/C unit got it down to 77 sitting in the sun in my driveway! Hope the temps are gonna be cooler TH-Fr-Sat-Sun down in Lake Anna, VA !
          BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
          2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
          2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
          2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by BigRam View Post
            Have a 35Z and its been miserable here. In full sun yesterday with 2 AC running in 105 heat index got to 79 degrees in rig. As soon as sun went down cooled off to 70 quick. I think that was pretty dog gone good. Thank God for 2 ACs and the person who invented Air condition.
            If I stood at that pool any longer I was going to jump in....LOL. The airs in our unit is the one thing that over delivers. It will freeze you out.
            TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

AF Silver Edition 2018 32 A:
            Slide out toppers with Alumaguard, Alumaguard Main Awning, 24" TV Bedroom, 15K Low Profile air w/ducting, Fantastic fans, Power Scissor Jacks, Slow Rise Night Shades, Holding Tank Heat Pads, Fireplace, 50 Amp Service, 2 Cross Stitch Swivel Rocker Recliners, Rear View Camera, LP 2nd air, 2" Receiver

Comment

Just a thought. Have you checked the dividers in the AC plenum to be sure it is still in place.
              There have been a few posts on here about that. If they are not properly installed the AC is
              just recirculating the cool air right at the AC, reducing the cool air to the ducts.

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum...ucted-flow-fix
              Kim + Betsy
              2017 AF 35-5Z
              2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Working...
              X