New 32-5M very happy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 32-5M very happy.

We finally picked up our new 32-5M that we had ordered last fall, it was at the dealer since early February. I just wanted to say that we are very happy and impressed with the quality of the unit. Our previous 5th wheel was another brand and purchased new, as well we looked at many, many others before settling on the Fox. I have absolutely no complaints with the quality, fit or finish. Our punch list of deficiencies was very minimal at best, there are a few small items but that should be expected on anything new. This weekend we will give it the official maiden voyage where we will be basically living in it for the next 2 months at the lake. Just wanted to share our initial findings of the unit.
    2007.5 Silverado 2500HD Duramax LMM, Banks Speed brake with IQ, Firestone Red Label Extreme duty air springs/with onboard compressor, Trailersaver TS3 air ride hitch.
    2018 Arctic Fox 32-5M

I'm sure you will be very happy with your new toy.

When we picked up our new 2016 AF 5th wheel, we also just had a couple of minor fixes to be done, which were immediately taken care of at the dealer.

Since then, we've only had a few minor issues, that were fixed / upgraded on the road or in the driveway. The issues, were just items that loosened or normal maintenance.

With Northwood using major brand parts / appliances, fixes have been easy and quick.

We've put 55,000+ miles on the trailer and it's still solid and looks like new --- I doubt many other large trailer brands could say that.

Have a great voyage and safe travels....
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Itís good to hear youíve had a positive purchasing experience. Most folks are quick to complain, reluctant to praise. Enjoy your time at the lake!
      Jim & Grace
      2011 2500HD 6.6L Duramax
      2016 AF 27-5L, Hensley BD-3 Hitch, 4 Point Leveling, Titan Disc Brakes
      2008 Miniature Golden Doodle

We forget all too soon the things we thought we would never forget....

Comment

Congratulations on your new rig. Since you have little that needs to be repaired, you can
        scroll right on down to the "Mods" category and get started on all the mods. Hope you
        have lots of spare money.
        Kim + Betsy
        2017 AF 35-5Z
        2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Welcome to the 32-5M world! Looking forward to your posts. It is good to hear (read) positive comments regarding fit and finish these days...a refreshing change!
          2016 Arctic Fox 32-5M, 300 watt Zamp Solar Kit, 2 T105 Trojan 6 volts, 5.5 Onan LP Generator, 6pt leveling system, 2nd 13.5k A/C, Slide Toppers, Fireplace, King Bed, Central Vac. Hardwired Surge Guard Model 34560.

2016 Ford F-450 Lariat. B&W Companion Hitch. Remax Bed Roll Cover, Bed Carpet.

Florida based

Comment

That's awesome. Very happy for you. What an exciting life adventure beginning. Looking forward to hearing about all the good times and experiences

Comment

Well we have been in the trailer now for 3 days and 3 fairly cool nights, first thing I noticed is how much quieter this one is, you donít hear near as much outside noise and it is so much warmer, seems to retain the heat way better, as it should I noticed the walls are thicker than our previous SOB.
              2007.5 Silverado 2500HD Duramax LMM, Banks Speed brake with IQ, Firestone Red Label Extreme duty air springs/with onboard compressor, Trailersaver TS3 air ride hitch.
              2018 Arctic Fox 32-5M

Comment

Good news is always welcomed. Could it be that NW has been reading and heeding the new owner complaints recorded here?
                Harvey Barlow
                USN Retired
                Glade Springs, WV
                2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 212k miles
                2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires Yamaha 2400
                2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

I like the floor plan of the 32-5M. Good to hear your happy with product. Even if a few things pop up that need attention in future, that's sort of normal. The forum provides good help in dealing with that. Happy camping. :-)
                  Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
                  2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Titan Disk Brakes.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most :-)

Comment

Congratulations FarNorth. We've had ours for about 6 - 7 months and also very pleased. Hoping to take our first trip for a good shake down cruise in a few weeks. Other than a metal flashing that had come loose under the kitchen slide no complaints yet.
                    2016 Ram 3500 Crew Cab LB DRW 6.7L Diesel 4x4 6SPD Aisin Auto, 3.73
                    2017 Arctic Fox 32-5M w/ B&W 18K Patriot Fifth Wheel
                    Previous 2015 Nash 23D w/ 3600 Onan Generator

Comment

Working...
                    X