Group Camp Possible Space 45 Minutes from Calgary Weekend June 7 to 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Camp Possible Space 45 Minutes from Calgary Weekend June 7 to 9

We have a group campground booked 45 minutes west of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, for the weekend of June 07 to 09 coming up. Neighbors, friends and some family members coming - family orientated - certainly not a 'party' type crowd.

As always with these things - having booked it back in January it now seems we might have a few spots that could be used if anyone is interested - and I thought - what nicer strangers would there be than fellow Arctic Fox owners!

I need a few days to be sure who is coming before I decide for sure - but I thought I would put this out there for any Fox owners in the Calgary area, or who might be passing through the Calgary area that weekend and would like a beautiful group camp to share with people you don't know for two nights. It's dry camping, but within a five minute drive is a full sani-dump that can be used afterward. It is a very wide open space with pretty amazing views of the Bow Valley and the eastern slopes of the Rockies. Think of a large foothills meadow type setting. There is firewood and a large cook house. We have it booked for Friday and Saturday nights - the 7th and 8th of June.

If anyone fits the bill and is interested please message me and once I have my head count done in the next couple days I'll get back to you. Maybe tell me a little about yourselves. We will be a mix of young'ish 30 somethings with kids of various ages to some middle aged type folks - I hate calling myself that nowadays - but I guess I fit the bill ....

Might be fun ?!

Brian.
    Brian & Christi
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    2016 Arctic Fox 24J
    2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost Crew Cab Short Box 4X4
Working...
X