Here is how we roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is how we roll

Our maiden trip with the 27-5L was great. We got an awesome meadow in the Jemez Mountains. We had 5 couples in the group that covered almost all types of camping:
    • Tent Camping
    • Travel Trailer
    • Class C
    • Class A
    • 5th Wheel (DW and I)

Couldn't have been better - weather nice but with some big rain on Saturday night. No complaints from any of us.....just a nice 3 night stay up in the cool mountains with friends. All in the pic are part of our group - couldn't see another person other than the occasional car or ATV driving by. Just what we love!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XUwdLe746Dqx9kH99

-Kyle

PS: What is the preferred way to get photo's into posts on this forum?
    2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
    • 4 pt Auto Level / 15k Single AC / 50 Amp (no built in Gen)
    • 3xFantastic Fans / 3xFantastic Covers
    • Sofa with Air Bed / Dinette Slow / Rise Shades
    • Factory 2" Receiver hitch
    • (Mods to come )
    2005 Ram 2500
    • CTD 6 speed / Husky 16k Slider / Air Bags / Pakbrake
    2007 SOB ToyHauler 33' w/10' separated garage (For Sale)

LIFE IS GOOD

PS: Click on the 'upload attachment' box (upper right corner), click on upload attachments, find the photo you want to attach to your post and select. I usually select the 'large' size from the list.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Working...
    X