No announcement yet.

Alaska Excursion - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We thoroughly enjoyed following your blog! We are hoping for an Alaska adventure in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by gwsec View Post
      We thoroughly enjoyed following your blog! We are hoping for an Alaska adventure in 2021.
      We have such a great time up there, that if our photos of Canada / Alaska encourages other(s) to plan a trip, that would make us very happy.

My grandparents drove all the way to Alaska from California in the 1960's, in a Chevrolet station wagon - I can only imagine what the roads, roadhouses and fuel stations were like back then - true adventurers.

Only issue this trip was, we lost (how we don't know) the small 3" chrome plug, that sits in the middle of the chrome hubcap on the AF. Ordered a replacement on the road and was waiting for us at home.

Large excursions in 2020 will be the NROA rally, cross country again (to New York City) and smaller trips in between.
      Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Working...
      X