Looking for a monthly rv space to rent near the north side of Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a monthly rv space to rent near the north side of Chicago

My husband and I will be traveling to Skokie, IL so I can receive cancer treatments. We have an Arctic Fox 29-5T and are looking for a place that we can rent on a monthly basis beginning the later part of this month until possibly as late as January 2022. Does anyone have any recommendations for us? Thanks in advance.

We lived the first half of our lives in the Chicago area. That time of year could be tough finding a RV park that is open. Have you checked with the instution that your wife will be receiving treatment? My wife worked her entire career as a RN at several different hospitals. There were at least 2 that had deticated spaces for RVs for long term patients. Our local hospital has a RV spot with a electrical hook-up. Ask if the hospital has social service or patient advocate services that could help. Will keep you and your wife in our prayers.

Gordon-Mary Anne Sunny-Radar Rescue Dogs 2018 Arctic Fox 25W 2-12 volt Interstate Deep Cycle 2015 Chevrolet Crew Cab LTZ HD 2500 D/A 4x4 3.73 Leer Cab High Camper Shell Honda EU2000ia Zamp solar
    Equal-i-zer Hitch 1000 lb bars
    2020 Days Camped 29 Miles Towed 2402 Total Days 453 Towed Miles 28,762 Total Miles 40,5545

Comment

Working...
    X