New camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New camper

Well we are picking up our new Arctic Fox 1150 camper January 18th in salt lake Utah. And then we will be heading back home to Michigan make a few stops on the way home to see some sites. First stop after we hit the grocery store (lol) is dinosaur mountain. After that then we are not sure. Any subjections that are a must see that we can stop and see on the way back to Michigan?
    2003 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab DRW with Duramax/Allison
    2011 Arctic Fox 1150

We enjoyed an afternoon at Dinosaur National Monument; also, visit the Air Force Museum at Hill Air Force Base. It’s just outside the main gate on the south side of the base - Layton, UT. I will warn you I’m a bit prejudice as I was station at Hill, 1970, while in the Air Force.
    Jerry, Kathie, &
    Bo, one giant Lab
    2019 AF27-5
    2017 Nash 24M (Sold)
    2016 F250, 4X4, 6.7L
    Added 2 leaf springs each side
    50 gal Titan Fuel Tank
    Pressure Pro TPMS
    blog: 7rwanderers.wordpress.com

Comment

Just curious why you ordered/bought you AF1150 in Salt Lake when one of the best/nicest AF dealers is close by in Albertville, MN?
      2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Dually 6 liter Gas, DC, LB, 4.10's, 2016 AF 990

Comment

Originally posted by GeoBoy View Post
        Just curious why you ordered/bought you AF1150 in Salt Lake when one of the best/nicest AF dealers is close by in Albertville, MN?
        The camper is actually in reno Nevada. No one had one closer. Or if they did when we looked up the rv dealer they did not have any good reviews. And after talking to a dealer closer and about ordering one through them. They said the earliest that Northwood was scheduled to start making the 1150s was this spring. And we could not except to receive it until late summer early fall. And I turn 60 this year and we have a big trip planed going out west with a half a dozen couples. We had a accented with our current camper and it was totaled. And because of the virus there is not a lot of campers out there. We have looked at a lot of different pickup campers and we always seem to come back to the 1150 like we had. So that be being said. They had the best reviews and they just happen to have the best price. lol
        This camper is almost exactly the same (just missing the tv ward). And it will have a few more mods and updates on it. lol

2003 Chevy 3500 Crew Cab DRW with Duramax/Allison
        2011 Arctic Fox 1150

Comment

Working...
        X