Maryland in Late November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland in Late November

Need some advice from the east coast folks. Want to join my son and family for Thanksgiving but he is in the Corp of Engineers north of Baltimore. Is RV travel there reasonable in late November/early December or do we bite the bullet and look at airfare? I have no idea what the weather is like that time of the year and they just moved there so neither do they.
    Tom & Lynn
    2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
    2019 AF 27-5L

According to this website, average 1st snow in Baltimore is Dec 14th. - Earliest snow was Oct 10th.:

https://weather.com/storms/winter/ne...w-average-date
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

There is always a possibility of snow or ice that time of year. If there’s snow/ice then there is a chance of salt/ice melter on the roads and I wouldn’t want to expose my equipment to that. I would fly.
      2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Dually 6 liter Gas, DC, LB, 4.10's, 2016 AF 990

Comment

As Maryland is MID-Atlantic, the weather COULD be anything ! Warm as Georgia, cold as Mass. And coming from Texas you could be fine...or not ! FLY man! Be sure. Mine is already winterized by then !
        BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
        2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
        2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
        2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Working...
        X