Recommendations for RV Park close in to Port Angeles, Wasington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for RV Park close in to Port Angeles, Wasington

We have a wedding to go to in Port Angeles in early August. Any park recommendations--my Trailer Life camping book is years out of date. We won't be at the trailer much--just sleeping. Even dry camping would do. We will be at my cousin's house most of the time.
    Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
    2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
    2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
    2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Salt Creek West of PA. John Wayne's Marina RV Park in Sequim. Gilgal Oasis in Sequim. We'll be at John Wayne Aug 1-8.
    2013 Arctic Fox 29-5T. 2016 F-350 6.7 PowerStroke Super Cab Lariat SRW Curt 20K

Comment

Thanks--will see if any have a space. We will pull in on 8 August so will miss you.
      2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps

Comment

We ended up at Elwha Dam RV Park just west of Port Angeles off Hiway 101 on Highway 112. Original reservations were for a narrow pull through for one night then move to a better site for the next two nights. After looking at the better site Dave decided we would be just fine where we were and we didn't move, except to pull out and move the trailer about 18" closer to the driver's side space marker. The 15' wide site made it difficult to get in and out with our Torque Lift steps. Pretty tight but space above us has only been used one night and so far no one in today. Other side are travelers from Texas and they left in their truck early this a.m. OK for short stays like our 3 nighter here for a wedding, but I'd want a better space for a longer stay.

Comment

Working...
        X