Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequim, WA - The MUD report

The travel blog is back!

We spent the winter in Sequim. We stayed busy with friends and a whole pack of dogs. We also gave a few weather presentations. During our last month we had snowshoeing, biking and skiing adventures. You can see all the details in the travel blog update: mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/2019/05/wa-sequim-14-nov-2018-1-apr-2019.html

Since then we have spent time at Alder Lake WA, Wenatchee WA, Dry Falls WA, Spokane WA, Curlew Lake WA, and Kelowna BC. We hope to have those blogs out soon.

We are currently in Roundup MT helping Arleen's Mom for the next several weeks.
    If anyone is familiar with coding of Livewriter (how we write the blog) & interaction to google blogspot, let us know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sequim WA17 - 7 Dec 2018.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	549.3 KB
ID:	290288
    Another fantastic sunrise at John Wayne RV Resort

Name:	Sequim WA35 - 18 Mar 2019.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	635.0 KB
ID:	290289
    We really enjoyed the Olympic Discovery Trail. This ride started on the Ediz Hook in Port Angeles WA

Name:	Sequim WA24 - 17 Mar 2019.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	738.0 KB
ID:	290290
    Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park is one of those places that will blow you away each time you return! Incredible beauty!

Name:	Sequim WA55 - 27 Mar 2019.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	290291
    Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park is one of those places that will blow you away each time you return! Incredible beauty!

Shawn & Arleen
    Retired Air Force weather forecasters, Full-timers since May 2011
    2011 Arctic Fox 29V, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500

Travel log: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

I really miss that view of the Olympics out my kitchen window in Oak Harbor. Thanks for the memories !
    BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
    2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
    2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Great to see you back! Just caught up with the new blog--time I should have been doing something else but can't resist your blogs! Keep up the good work and be safe! Linda
      Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
      2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
      2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
      2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Originally posted by foxyrvlady View Post
        Great to see you back! Just caught up with the new blog--time I should have been doing something else but can't resist your blogs! Keep up the good work and be safe! Linda
        Thnak you, Linda! We're playing catch up so you should see one every 5 days or so.
        Shawn & Arleen
        Retired Air Force weather forecasters, Full-timers since May 2011
        2011 Arctic Fox 29V, 2010 Dodge Ram 2500

Travel log: http://mud-on-the-tires.blogspot.com/

We don't stop playing because we grow older, we grow older because we stop playing.

Comment

Working...
        X