2019 AF27-5
    2017 Nash 24M (Sold)
    2016 F250, 4X4, 6.7L
    Added 2 leaf springs each side
    50 gal Titan Fuel Tank
    Pressure Pro TPMS
    blog: 7rwanderers.wordpress.com

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the Market. If you have the time, you may enjoy visiting Spindletop while in Beaumont I’ve never been there but it was the first oil discovered in TX, or at least East TX.

The Golden Triangle starts your journey through Cajun Country - enjoy the food and Cajun/French culture.
      Jerry, Kathie, &
      Bo, one giant Lab
      2019 AF27-5
      2017 Nash 24M (Sold)
      2016 F250, 4X4, 6.7L
      Added 2 leaf springs each side
      50 gal Titan Fuel Tank
      Pressure Pro TPMS
      blog: 7rwanderers.wordpress.com

Comment

Arrived in Florida yesterday.

During 100 miles of I-10 travel east of Tallahassee, we saw near total devastation of large trees, damaged store signs, buildings, torn off house roofs, highway signs broken in half, etc.

In talking with a road crew at a rest area, we learned that all the damage was the result of the October 2018 – Hurricane Michael.

It was the 3rd most intense hurricane to hit the USA and 60 deaths occurred.

Even though the area is about 75 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, the hurricane eye hit the area as a category 4+, which is rare, this far inland. It was amazing what 150mph+ winds can do.

https://rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	285845 Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	285846

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	285847 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	285848
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Makes me glad I live in the NW. Hope your vacation can continue despite the hurricane. Your post gives us all a better picture of what life can be in SE US.
          Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
          2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Titan Disk Brakes.

Of all the things I've lost. I miss my mind the most :-)

Comment

Arrived at Fort Wilderness - Disney World.

As always, WDW is a class act. Nice large quiet sites with full amenities.

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	285864 Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	285865 Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	285862
            Attached Files

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

If in the area, we highly recommend the Pensacola Naval Air Station - National Air Museum.

Open to the public, free to visit and 100's of very cool naval aircraft.

https://rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

Name:	20190124_152523 (2).jpg
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	286356 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190124_151036 (2).jpg
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	286354 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190124_145151 (2).jpg
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	286355

Comment

If you are hungry around Gulfport MS, Just south of IH 10 is the BlowFly Inn. Don’t be misled by the name. They cook some of the best southern fried around. Fried Green tomatoes, Delicious Onion Rings. Smack your mama fried shrimp. Down home country atmosphere overlooking a beautiful lake. No flies in the restaurant, For an extra treat, try their desserts.

Driving on the Mobile Bay Causeway, try the Original Oyster House Seafood restaurant. This is Oyster season, they are fresh and delicious cooked. Try Bienville and Rockefeller.

Envious already.....enjoy...
                VICTOR, KAREN & MATTI.
                2019 Arctic Fox 27-5L, dual AC, 50A Service, 160W solar, GoPower 2000W Inverter, BattleBorn Lithium Batt, ProgInd. built in EMS, 5.5KW Onan, auto leveling system, Andersen Ult Fifth wheel hitch, Winegard G2 antenna, MorRyde steps, RV2458 WiFi.
                2019 Ford F-350, King Ranch, 4x4, Crew Cab, 6.7L Powerstroke, FX4, short bed, Truck Covers USA rolltop tonneau, toolbox edition, Transfer Flow 37 gal. auxiliary diesel tank Sulastic spring shackles.
                2019 Portuguese Water Dog, Matti.

Comment

Originally posted by rufishng View Post
                  If you are hungry around Gulfport MS, Just south of IH 10 is the BlowFly Inn. Don’t be misled by the name. They cook some of the best southern fried around. Fried Green tomatoes, Delicious Onion Rings. Smack your mama fried shrimp. Down home country atmosphere overlooking a beautiful lake. No flies in the restaurant, For an extra treat, try their desserts.

Driving on the Mobile Bay Causeway, try the Original Oyster House Seafood restaurant. This is Oyster season, they are fresh and delicious cooked. Try Bienville and Rockefeller.

Envious already.....enjoy...
                  Thank you for the great suggestions....

We just arrived in Galveston, Texas and are spending five days at the Dellanera RV Park.

The park is quiet, clean & modern. Close to town and our AF is backed up to the Gulf of Mexico beach.

Looks like a major cold front is going to blanket the North East of the USA in the coming days. If any members are traveling up there, hunker-down and stay warm.

More photos at: https://rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

Name:	IMG_1969 (2).JPG
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	286447

Comment

Just arrived home from this latest trip.

The Arctic Fox worked fantastically as always. Glad we had the AF when the temperatures dipped to 13 degrees in New Mexico.

Next major trip will be back to Alaska in May.

Safe travels to all...

Comment

I cannot wait until I can do trips like Alaska. We are getting closer to retirement and more road time. Until then....

-Kyle
                      2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
                      • 4 pt Auto Level / 15k Single AC / 50 Amp (no Gen)
                      • 3xFantastic Fans / 3xFantastic Covers
                      • Sofa with Air Bed / Dinette / Slow Rise Shades
                      • Factory 2" Receiver hitch
                      • MODS
                        • 195W Solar / Rear Camera / TPS / Flagpole Buddy / BMV-712
                      2005 Ram 2500 (4 door / short bed)
                      • CTD 6 speed / Husky 16k Slider / Air Bags / Pakbrake

Comment

Glad you are once again safely home!
                        Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank, Titan Disc Brakes, MorRyde SRE4000

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

My wife and I rode our bikes past your site at Fort Wilderness a couple of times. . We're considering an AF 5er and recall your dash full of stuffed animals.
                          Home Sweet Home !!! February 9: We got an early start at 9am and traveled through the Palm Springs area, through Boron, Bakersfield and onto I-5. We had rain along I-10 and fresh snow on the hillsides going over the Tehachapi Mountains, but nothing sticking on the roadway. We'll be spending the night at the…

Comment

Originally posted by NHlakes View Post
                            My wife and I rode our bikes past your site at Fort Wilderness a couple of times. . We're considering an AF 5er and recall your dash full of stuffed animals.
                            Oh wow, that was us!

Too bad we missed you guys, we would have loved to have you over, to rave about the AF brand.

We'll be leaving for Alaska again in a little over three months. Hope you can follow along.

Dave & Donna

Comment

Working...
                            X