Oregon Coast Campgrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Coast Campgrounds

Tonight we are in Nehalem Bay State Park. Campsite C32. Good one for backin and 60 feet deep. Very private as sites go. Easy back in, room for slides, keep RV to very edge of pavement on drivers side. Utilites at very back of site so allows lots of room for slides outs and room for awning if needed. I added this in hopes that it helps folks wanting to camp on Oregon Coast to find a good site. This is just on more.
    Neil and Marilyn and Beamer (feline)
    2015 Chevy 2500HD LTZ Duramax 6.6L 4x4 Double Cab LB, 5th Spring, Ride Rite Air Bags, Tires: 275/75R18 125/122 3640 lb rated, 40 gal Transfer Flow Aux Tank.

2016 Arctic Fox 27-5L, Progressive EMS HW30C Surge Protector, TST 507 TPMS w/Color, Sailun Tires G rated, 2 Smart Tool 2000's, Disk Brakes at 2018 Rally.

This is great. We can reach the Oregon coast in a long day. We’ve only done Seal Rock RV park and Fort Stevens. Thank you for the info.

I hope others will post favorites, but having a favorite site is invaluable.
    Mark and Anita
    09 Tundra with engine, exhaust, and tires; 2012 AF 22H and some hitching stuff I paid too much for; old Schwinn bike now gone and new Cannondale Quick in its place, Honda 110 (now licensed, but not running), case of cheap red wine, bag of Cheese Curls, and a hammer or two (one rusty).

Comment

Working...
    X