No announcement yet.

Nash 26N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few photos since you are smartly thinking this all out ahead of time. Clothes hanging on the hooks over the window beside the bed have the add benefit of blocking out light in the morning. I also put tint on the bedroom door window and shower skylight. The hooks on the wall at the foot of the bed are where a TV would go but we don't use a TV when in the trailer so it works for us. I also used the TV space in the living area for shelves and a couple of other things. The wall by the kitchen sink was to improve that space but after installation I realized that small hooks on the other side by the entry door would come in handy. There are several not because we always have something on every one, but to give options space-wise. Also used command hooks in a few places. And put up towel holders in the bathroom and beside the bath sink. Other mods can be accessed in my signature and by searching for my old posts.

Clothes Hooks 1.jpg

Clothes Hooks 2.jpg

Sink Wall.jpg

Door Hooks.jpg

Book Pockets.jpg

Bath Towels.jpg

Shower Towel Hook.jpg

Bath Sink Cabinet.jpg

Outside Hooks.jpg

Reading Lamps.jpg

2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Previous: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC.
    2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
    Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
    2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Originally posted by kwj View Post
      Those of you who own a 26n, what do you do for hanging clothes? The 2018 I looked at did not have a wardrobe/closet. Thankyou for your input in this string, I appreciate it a lot...
      In the bedroom area, one side has permanent shelves, the other side has a rod with removable shelves.

We have some 3M Command hooks by the doors to hold coats/dog leashes. I lost a bit of storage space when I got rid of the under-bed storage to put a dog crate there, but that was the better use of space for us considering the dogs. I can safely leave them in the crate to keep them happy while we are doing stuff when they can't come with us. The AC and temp monitoring system I have keeps them safe.

We removed the curtain that separates the shower area and the bed, just got in the way all the time. I don't like the dead-space under the cabinets by the bed... I REALLY need to see if Northwood will sell me the drawers from the newer units, would be a nice factory-finish option.
      '19 Nash 26N (http://milesfromdone.com/category/rv/ - mods & projects)

'14 Ram 3500 Mega Cab 6.7 Cummins - Level, Airbags, few other things here-and-there.

Comment

Thank you so much for the photos! Really helps. I like the idea of the drawers by the bed, too. Appreciate your excellent help--really kind of you...Kurt
        KWJ
        Washington
        22H

Comment

Originally posted by Carbine View Post
          I don't like the dead-space under the cabinets by the bed... I REALLY need to see if Northwood will sell me the drawers from the newer units, would be a nice factory-finish option.
          Not positive what space you are referring to but on our 2018 what looks from inside the TT like dead space under the night stands is actually the pass through. And under the cabinets and above the pass through, that space is open from each side of the head of the bed. I put a shelf in that opening so double the useable space and we use it intensively.

edit: I see from photos the drawers you are referring to. Yes those are nice and that is the space that in ours is open from the head of each side of the bed and into which I installed a shelf. I think I like it better as I am using it than I would as drawers.
          2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Previous: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC.
          2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
          Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
          2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

I saw your shelf in a photo somewhere I think. I may end up doing the same.... I just want to use that space for *something* versus it being an empty space.

to the OP - we are VERY happy with our 26N. We were looking at other Northwood models before we went with this trailer, including units with bunk beds for our son. In the end the 26N was a much better fit. He uses the sofa for a bed when we travel and enjoys it. When he's old enough to not travel with us anymore, the bunkbeds won't be wasted space.
            '19 Nash 26N (http://milesfromdone.com/category/rv/ - mods & projects)

'14 Ram 3500 Mega Cab 6.7 Cummins - Level, Airbags, few other things here-and-there.

Comment

Working...
            X