For Sale: 2004 Arctic Fox 30U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 2004 Arctic Fox 30U

Original owner. Trailer is in very good condition! It has always been stored under cover. Selling because our 2019 Desert Fox arrived early!!! Asking $10,500.00 I will get interior pictures up this coming weekend. Text to number 559.360.2995

That is a big, beautiful trailer you have, at a very reasonable price.
    I will be needing a bigger trailer as my daughter and I will be living in one full time beginning in the spring. Currently we live in my 22H on the weekends. In order for her to adapt to trailer life a little better she needs a bit of personal space. Need something with a separate bed area in the back for her.
    2007 Nash 22H located in a suburban trailer park
    Two 130 watt Kyocera solar panels, two 6 volt GC batteries,

Comment

This would be perfect for what you are needing! There is all kinds of storage, huge bathroom, separate bedroom. All appliances work perfectly. It has been well loved and taken care of. We are in Fresno.

Comment

My current trailer is a 2003 30U. You can't beat the floor plan for the space and adaptability for long term living. Every time I look at current RV's I always come back to keeping ours. Plus it is bought and paid for. Ours has been kept under cover during storage times since purchased which makes a huge difference in wear. Nice trailer.
        2003 Arctic Fox 30u with too many extra's and changes to mention. 2012 Ram 3500, Snug Top Camper

Comment

Yes I agree on the floor plan being awesome! We had to change trailer types as DH is an avid motorcycle rider and we have grandsons who also ride. It was getting too dangerous to push bikes up into the back of the pickup. The 30U Arctic Fox is so comfortable to stay in I hated to give it up - But after seeing the new Desert Fox I am happy.

Comment

Needs do change....we have been looking at bunkhouse models as we have two young grandsons.......but for now we are working out with the 30U. A toy hauler would be nice at times also.
            2003 Arctic Fox 30u with too many extra's and changes to mention. 2012 Ram 3500, Snug Top Camper

Comment

I need to know where that ocean front campsite is, please and thanks!
              Brian & Christi
              Calgary, Alberta, Canada
              2016 Arctic Fox 24J
              2012 Ford F150 Ecoboost Crew Cab Short Box 4X4

Comment

Sorry
                Same here
                Were is the Ocean front Campground?

Comment

LOL. Seacliff State Beach on Central California coast. Only 26 sites!

Comment

As promised, here are the interior pictures. I have all the manuals that came with the trailer when we bought it in December 2003. The Draw Tite hitch system has a 2 inch receiver and is $100.00. I tried to upload the pictures in order, but alas, they refuse to budge! So I'm sorry if there's any confusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X