No announcement yet.

2005 Desert Fox 38-5U (aluminum frame)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Desert Fox 38-5U (aluminum frame)

I've owned this toyhauler since new, and am now considering moving to a small motorhome. I've added 160 watt solar panel, inverter, four 12V batteries, updated toilet, upgraded shackles, vent covers, LED lights inside and out, quick-detach TV mounts (2 inside, 1 outside), new wheels and tires 3 years ago (only used twice since then), and probably a few things I'm forgetting. It's been stored outside for the last 5 years, and it shows (decals peeling off). It's not cosmetically perfect by any means, but fully functional. I have camped for up to two weeks (as long as there is SOME sun) without ever starting the generator. Due to deteriorating health the past few years, it's just too much trailer for me. I realize it's probably more than NADA value, but I'm hoping to get $20k. I believe this to be the most solid toyhauler ever built, and hopefully someone on this forum has been wanting one ever since the model was discontinued. I can get pictures the next time I'm at the storage yard. Located in Manteca, CA - Scott (209)679-5507
    2008 Dodge 3500 SRW CTD Auto 4X4
    2005 Desert Fox 38-5U
    previous - 2003 Desert Fox 28K
    next - Arctic Fox 5th wheel??
Working...
X