FOR SALE: 2020 Arctic Fox, Model 1150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 2020 Arctic Fox, Model 1150

Fully optioned out from factory plus custom add-ons like a Truma Aqua-Go, On-Demand water heater, 640 Watts of Solar and a 10” fan in dry bath.Contact:tonygotelli@mac.com for additional info and pics.
    Attached Files
    Believe

Do you have a starting price?

Scott
    Scott ORHusky
    2017 35-5Z AM Solar 610W system, Trav'ler sk-1000, Steady Fast stabilizers, Lippert Level Up 6 point hydraulic leveling,Cummins/Onan 5.5kw
    2016 3500 DRW 4X4, AISIN, 373,Crew Cab Granite Crystal, Laramie, B & W Companion.

Comment

Thank you for your interest Scott. The camper is brand new with after-market upgrades that were costly which which makes it completely independent meaning you can camp in an RV Park or boondock and be completely comfortable. Our price is $42,500 firm. You must have a dually truck to haul this camper. If you are still interested please let me know. I am available to call at 925-550-9400 to answer any questions you might have. Thank you again for your interest.
      Believe

Comment

Originally posted by insidescoop View Post
        Fully optioned out from factory plus custom add-ons like a Truma Aqua-Go, On-Demand water heater, 640 Watts of Solar and a 10” fan in dry bath.Contact:tonygotelli@mac.com for additional info and pics.
        Not in the market for another AF RV, but if you wouldn't mind: I'm curious about the front-mount bike rack like that. As I ponder where to carry bikes with our bumper pull I am considering having the rear bumper replaced/strengthened or, like you have done, mounting on the front of our F350. What is your feedback about such a front mount option since you are doing it? Anything to be concerned with, other than bugs!

Thanks!

Brian.
        Brian & Christi
        Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

2019 Ford F350 Lariat 6.7l PowerStroke Diesel Crew Cab Short Box 4X4

Comment

No concerns at all with the front mount. We have driven 21,000 miles with our bikes mounted that way with no accidents and one of them is an electric bike. I did use a “cinch tightener” where the extension connected to the slide-in receiver and then had it welded since I knew I wouldn’t be selling the bike rack. If you have any other questions feel free to call me at 605-415-7807 and leave me a message or and email to let me know you called and no....I’m not worried about posting my phone number on the site. LOL!
          Believe

Comment

Working...
          X