2010 Arctic Fox 1140 Dry Bath, dually swing out RT jacks, Winegard sat dome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Arctic Fox 1140 Dry Bath, dually swing out RT jacks, Winegard sat dome

Meticulously maintained and always garaged when not being used. Looks like a new unit inside and out. Tons of mods professionally installed. Beautiful exterior and interior. 220 watts of solar, Winegard satellite dome, Onan 2400 generator, converted 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette/couch, electric baseboard heat, Wave 3 heater, extra interior shelving and amenities, full wall cab over wardrobe, Torklift glow guide hand rail, Torklift Glow Guide steps, back up camera. all interior and exterior LED lights, Maxxair roof vent covers, and the list goes on. Everything works perfect. Has to be seen in person to appreciate all the extras this unit has. Buyer can also have the wooden wheel dolly with steel casters that I made as long as you can haul it home. This unit requires a 350/3500 dually truck. I could only post 20 photos but I have more.

Located in Shamokin Dam, PA 17876. Asking $24,000 570-274-3276
    2009 Chevy 3500 DRW with Duramax/Allison
    Supersprings, Torklift stable loads, Hellwig rear sway bar, Bilstein shocks.
    2010 AF 1140, 4 in 1 "U" shaped dinette, baseboard and Cat 3 heat, 2nd dinette TV, total of 67 additional mods to TC (so far)
Working...
X